[Forum Game] Rate the song!

Treim

3 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

6/10 not bad but a bit rushed and i don't like her voice, it just doesn't fit to the rest.

Listen to the song more times, I can't believe someone doesn't like reol's voice, she's my favorite singer lol, I can link some other songs, actually I'm gonna do it right now lol

2 hours ago, Dzodin said:

4/10

6/10 It's not bad but it doesn't have anything outstanding in it. ^_^

1 hour ago, MrXLink said:

8/10 - Ooh, quite like that. Not a fan of the male vocalist but awesome music

6.5/10 Singer has an interestingly deep kinda voice. This video seems so old, is it from like ~2006 or something?

Well It's not like I don't liike her voice in general. But it doesn't fit to that instrumental and like I said it sounds a bit rushed and imo sounds like anime openig xy, not being different form all those hundreds I have heard(even tho it's not even one).

Coming to that song here I'll give 6/10. Her voice is supressed by that instrumental and it doesn't appear like singing. But that way her voice is pretty unpleasant to my ears idk. But it's not like it's bad or anything.

1 hour ago, Valaraukar said:

Well It's not like I don't liike her voice in general. But it doesn't fit to that instrumental and like I said it sounds a bit rushed and imo sounds like anime openig xy, not being different form all those hundreds I have heard(even tho it's not even one).

Coming to that song here I'll give 6/10. Her voice is supressed by that instrumental and it doesn't appear like singing. But that way her voice is pretty unpleasant to my ears idk. But it's not like it's bad or anything.

I like how you dislike reol's voice but you have no problem with vocaloid

6/10

Vocaloids have their voice changed so they fit to the rest. Reol doesn't do that even tho her voice is also pitched and stuff.

6/10 I don't like Miku that much, her voice is too high. And what she's doing here is too fast to sound pleasant.

Edited by Valaraukar

4/10 that's some pretty weird stuff but it's that "water-music" thing and I'm not a big fan of that. And their voices are annoying too. Especially that guy around 2:25(I had to watch a different video cause that one isn't avaiable) is like just talking without any musical sense.

Edited by Valaraukar