[Forum Game] Rate the song!

Treim

11 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheAbyss said:

Yay finally someone with a decent taste in music :')

Hahahaha

I wouldn't say they don't have good music taste, but I am kinda weided out by the things that are posted here :)

Did you like Painting With ?

1 hour ago, Valaraukar said:

8.5/10 haha xD I already loved it after 5 seconds

Not 100% sure here. I kinda like it but dislike something about it, but don't know what exactly. So nothing I'd add to my playlist. 6/10

9 minutes ago, Valaraukar said:

You two have a REALLY strange taste of music actually O.o

Believe it or not :kappa: You are not the first one to tell me that. Wait for my next song though! :D

Edited by Geradon

11 minutes ago, Geradon said:

Not 100% sure here. I kinda like it but dislike something about it, but don't know what exactly. So nothing I'd add to my playlist. 6/10

Believe it or not :kappa: You are not the first one to tell me that. Wait for my next song though! :D

I actually ment SpiritOfTheAbyss and Pigslord, your taste is pretty ok I guess

4.5/10 it's not bad but just boring and doesn't have anything to keep me listening. Just another of 10.000 popish songs that sound the same.

Edited by Valaraukar

20 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

You forgot rating my song :P

Btw if you haven't seen it then you're not biased and can rate it better as the song that it is and not that one animes opening.

14 hours ago, SpiritOfTheAbyss said:

Nightcore insanity: 3.5/10

See??? He gave it a 3.5, thats why I said watch the anime first. And I didn't say to rate it as an anime opening. You can only understand the true meaning when you see the Season 1 Finale.

2 minutes ago, Valaraukar said:

Skillet - whispers in the dark

I dont want to sound mean or anything, but this sounds really uninspired and doesn't differentiate itself from the rest of the Emo scene

2/10

And by the way. "normal" is very relative !

2 minutes ago, BionicReaper said:

See??? He gave it a 3.5, thats why I said watch the anime first. And I didn't say to rate it as an anime opening. You can only understand the true meaning when you see the Season 1 Finale.

Yeah but he gave insanity a 3.5 not your tokyo ghoul opening. It has a tokyo ghoul picture but tokyo ghoul doesn't have anything to do with that song. And watching a show won't change his music taste.

Just now, Valaraukar said:

Yeah but he gave insanity a 3.5 not your tokyo ghoul opening. It has a tokyo ghoul picture but tokyo ghoul doesn't have anything to do with that song. And watching a show won't change his music taste.

You thnik so... I hated the song before I watched the show... suddenly I liked it afterwards.

11 minutes ago, Pigslord said:

I dont want to sound mean or anything, but this sounds really uninspired and doesn't differentiate itself from the rest of the Emo scene

2/10

And by the way. "normal" is very relative !

1/10 That voice is strange af. Idk I don't hate them but for me your hipster songs don't feel like music, they feel more like random sounds or something like that.

Just for :troll:s sake

Edited by Valaraukar

@Treim The one before you would have gotten a clear 100/10 :D 

But for the rPvE Speedrun God only a 5/10 just don't like growling...

Little story about the following song... That was actually the first song I heard in the old forums Song Thread and ended in me buying every Hollywood Undead album and seeing them live :D So shoutout to Keksmonster, that was the song he posted 7 Years ago ... ohh nostalgia ;)