PvE League Season 3: Challenge 1, Empire

Hello Skyladies, Skylords and SkyBeings,

The first challenge of PvE League Season 3 starts now!

What is PvE League?

It is a community event that is fully funded and organized by community members. Participants compete against players of their own skill levels and meet other players in the game. Every 2 weeks participants complete a challenge to win prizes, this season there are 3 challenges. The maps this season are Empire, Passage to Darkness & Nightmare's End.

Which division is for me?

We have 3 league divisions, the requirements for the map Empire are:

Rookie League - Restricted to newer players, both players must be PVE rank 10 (gold 2 dots) or below when the replay is submitted

Pro League - Combined PvE Rank of both players must be 28 or below when the replay is submitted

Master League - Open to all but generally recommended for veteran players. The following people must only participate in Masters division: dietoplay, ducarev, liorans, dolewan, pritstift, lebovin, wanky, anske, blashyrk, serar, gam3over, arthurknight, donaar, arabika, hittimo, trando, saltypopcorn, d4rkm4tter, hiroo, radical, asj

AvatarOfFrost.jpg.7ba4a02ad0de590b1e6dc235f297a388.jpg

EMPIRE CHALLENGE

When:

Saturday 3rd June 1pm to Friday 16th 11:59pm CET

How many players per team?

Empire is a 4p map but for the purpose of the challenge, it will be completed with only 2 players for all divisions.

Where are the challenges?

The challenges can be found on our website

Rookie challenge - HERE

Pro challenge - HERE

Master challenge - HERE

What are the rules and prizes for each division?

Please ensure you read the rules and info BEFORE Attempting the challenges, they can be found in the links below

Rookie info/prizes - HERE

Pro info/prizes - HERE

Master info/prizes - HERE

Please note that Masters division have a very specific ruleset and card bans, make sure you read the rules carefully if you plan to attempt a masters challenges this season.

Can I compete in more than 1 division?

You can compete in up to 2 divisions each challenge.

How many replays can I submit?

You can submit up to 2 replays per challenge. The 2 replays can be with 2 different teams in one division, or 1 replay each in 2 different divisions.

Does everyone in the team have to submit a replay?

Only 1 player per team is required to submit a replay

Where do I submit my replays?

Please use the big red 'submit your replay here' button on the respective challenge pages.

Where can I find my replays to submit?

Your replays can be found in: Documents=>Battleforge=>Replays

Rename the pmv file to: IGN player 1_IGN player 2_ Map Name.pmv

When is the stream?

Ultralord will be streaming Challenge 1 on 26th June at 7pm CET. You can watch the stream HERE

What if I don’t have friends to play with to form a team?

Please use the LFG channels on the PvE League Discord Server. Alternatively join Room 3 VC on the Skylords Reborn Server during Meetup times if you need a teammate

Sunday 12pm - 9pm CET

Monday 6pm -10pm (UTC-5)

Tuesday 6pm - 10pm CET

Wednesday 6pm - 10pm (UTC-5)

Saturday 5pm - 10pm CET

Join our PvE League Discord Server to keep updated or to LFG!

https://discord.gg/kQfnfGheNZ

MEET THE TEAM

PvE League is only made possible with our amazing team who work tirelessly throughout the season to ensure everything runs smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact your division admins anytime.

Rookie Admins - @wanky & @Prototyp_002

Pro Admins - @Rose_Eleanor & @Salty_Popcorn

Masters Admin - @Little_Ducky

PRIZE SPONSORSHIP THANKS

As we receive no sponsorship, without the generous contributions of the following people Season 3 of PvE League would not have been possible.

@DefAnske - Promo Fallen Skyelf & Promo Rogan Kayle

@Serar - 15000BFP

@ElementG - Harvester, shadow worm & approx 3000BFP worth of cards

@Dolewan - Santa, Motk, SoM, Cultist Master, twilight curse, plague, soulshatter, comet catcher

@Little_Ducky - 100000BFP 

We look forward to having returning League and new players join us this season.

Edited by Little_Ducky