Old School Efficiency

nukie

3 hours ago, NullSeed said:

Honestly was just replying to Warchief stating there was a rule missing. As it seems obvious to me that you shouldn't be doing an event on a testserver or something like that 😆

funny enough -> Kubiks replay is from Productions server and the TestStrike is live on Produktions Server ...
https://hub.backend.skylords.eu/api/auctions/cards?id=4051

On 6/1/2023 at 5:03 PM, Vornskr666 said:

The "Code Smith" is more are riddle than prize you can win. I don't want to spoiler it.

Well I give up on the code smith, thought maybe editing the video file to only show first summon and boss kill then add the header back into the video text file might do it, but the only video editors I can see that edit PMV files are windows movie maker that hasn't existed since windows 7, maybe XP or Mac stuff. Also No coding program I have can detect what the text is encoded with, so besides the header I can't read anything in that file. And none of the 4 video editors I own can open a PMV. It is also now known as a python program tool, but idk python have none of that dev kit on my pc and pretty sure python came after BF was created?! Idk, I give up.

Idk if the riddle was meant to be this deep but I was really hoping to submit some hacky wacky sh*t as a replay. Guess not, just submitted my bad score one instead lol. Like the general contest that covers all player types, well done!

Edited by Creampopz

34 minutes ago, Creampopz said:

Well I give up on the code smith, thought maybe editing the video file to only show first summon and boss kill then add the header back into the video text file might do it, but the only video editors I can see that edit PMV files are windows movie maker that hasn't existed since windows 7, maybe XP or Mac stuff. Also No coding program I have can detect what the text is encoded with, so besides the header I can't read anything in that file. And none of the 4 video editors I own can open a PMV. It is also now known as a python program tool, but idk python have none of that dev kit on my pc and pretty sure python came after BF was created?! Idk, I give up.

Idk if the riddle was meant to be this deep but I was really hoping to submit some hacky wacky sh*t as a replay. Guess not, just submitted my bad score one instead lol. Like the general contest that covers all player types, well done!

The .pmv files are replays, not a video format. It is basicly just the commands that happened and BaFo/SR can replay that for you.

Yeah this Code Smith thing... 🙄

Ultralord likes this

9 hours ago, Volin said:

The .pmv files are replays, not a video format. It is basicly just the commands that happened and BaFo/SR can replay that for you.

Yeah this Code Smith thing... 🙄

They are video formats just really really old ones lol

• nukie unpinned and unfeatured this topic
14 minutes ago, TimmieTuinbroek said:

So maybe I missed it, but what happened with the Code Smith achievement?

It was a personal thank you from Vornskr to Ultralord for making the replay checker website and other help with technical issues, stream etc.