Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
XxHARVESTERxX

Your favorite Two-Orb Card

My favorite Two-Orb Card is Harvester because its the only XL sized Two-Orb creature in the game. Also its ability to summon up to 4 Skeleton Warriors (once fully upgraded) with there Unholy Armor enabled makes Harvester almost completely independent. Harvester also has Siege witch makes him deal 50% more damage to buildings.

My favorite Two-Orb Card is Harvester because its the only XL sized Two-Orb creature in the game. Also its ability to summon up to 4 Skeleton Warriors (once fully upgraded) with there Unholy Armor enabled makes Harvester almost completely independent. Harvester also has Siege witch makes him deal 50% more damage to buildings.

Wow, you like harvester? I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED! :P 

I also like harvester, but Aura of Corruption is my #1 2-orb because it is so useful in so many situations. It's a great way to save a monument and I've also found that it can be really effective when used offensively; though, many people call me a noob when I do so.... I also like the way it looks :) 

My first favorite second orb card were Parasite Warm, it was really cool, large unites and with great power of destruction

My second favorite were Energy Parasite(mostly used to PvP) you could get energy team easily with that card

My third favorite were parasite, if you managed how to use this card, it would defeat and entire army easily though u-u

I only like nature cards e-e since my first deck were pure nature ><' 

My favorite ones are Firedancer and Harvester, I like these cards so much :3 But I think Harvester is my most fav.

Fire dancer is my most favorite have an army of those... its so fun :D