PC random crashes since February/March patch

Vrizz

Hello,

I did not notice exact moment when it started - it has been for 2-3 months now. 

1) At the end of loading a map (most often)

OR

2) In random moment during the game

monitor goes black, the PC crashes (no blue screen though) and restarts.

It has never happened (in BF or Skylords Reborn), so it's a new issue. Dont know what kind of logs/screenshots I can provide to help troubleshoot this. The game is up to date, so are the drivers. It may look like overheating, but it happens when starting a map and CPU/GPU are not definetely not hot yet (+ it's a new issue; otherwise it would have happened before I guess).

Plx help :)

Fundus and CGLUCAS like this

11 hours ago, Vrizz said:

Hello,

I did not notice exact moment when it started - it has been for 2-3 months now. 

1) At the end of loading a map (most often)

OR

2) In random moment during the game

monitor goes black, the PC crashes (no blue screen though) and restarts.

It has never happened (in BF or Skylords Reborn), so it's a new issue. Dont know what kind of logs/screenshots I can provide to help troubleshoot this. The game is up to date, so are the drivers. It may look like overheating, but it happens when starting a map and CPU/GPU are not definetely not hot yet (+ it's a new issue; otherwise it would have happened before I guess).

Plx help 🙂

Are you running Discord in the back?

Cause I have the same issue since the time you describe, but can say almost sure that it is Discord shutting down my PC once in a while

No, I don't use Discord. 😞 And there is barely anything running in the background. It was OK all those years in EA times and since the release of Skylords Reborn, just started happening after some patch in Feb or March 2023. Ruins all the pleasure, coz there is no point in starting a match when I have 70% chance for computer crash. 😞

On 5/22/2023 at 8:01 PM, Kubik said:

crashdata.mdmp please

My crashdata.mdmp is from Dec '22, because the problem I am reporting causes blue screen and PC reset and the file crashdata.mdmp is not created. 😞 What other logs/files may help resolve this? I really want to return to BF, but now the crashes are too frequent to consider the game stability reliable.

You can try Windows Event Viewer, let it blue screen and note the time, then in the event viewer look for range up to few seconds before blue scree, till restart, and look for all red events.