BFP #2 - Bounty for Pro's - Titans Pure Nature Solo - CLAIMED by theTED

Kapo

image.png

A long time ago, I tried to do all maps with Pure Nature solo, yet I failed on doing Titans properly.

* Full solo, no other player joining for orbs/wells
* Pure Nature, no Amii Monument or other neutrals allowed
* Expert difficulty
* No blocking of Jorne or Rogan
* No long-term healing of Rogan - if you help him a little it's alright, but not minutes of Jorne bashing at Rogan while Shamans heal him
* Must be repeatable - e.g. do not profit from a rare occurrence
* No bug-using 😉
* Of course: win the map 😉

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse an entry if anything goes against the spirit of the challenge - like, if I forgot to add a rule or condition. It's win a normal the map with pure nature - I will not allow for any rule-lawyering. Also, if some heavy bug-use or exploit is involved, I may refuse the entry - I want to see a gameplay solution, not a shady trick 😃

Also, by entering the Bounty, you accept that your entry (replay) will be made public.

REWARD: 10.000 BFP   The bounty has been completed by @theTED.

If I get inpatient, I may add more BFP to the bounty, but I think for someone who is an excellent player, it's worth investing an hour or two to see if they can do it.

Good luck to all the Bounty Hunters!

Edited by Kapo
Metagross31, Ultralord and DefAnske like this

• Kapo changed the title to BFP #2 - Bounty for Pro's - Titans Pure Nature Solo - CLAIMED by theTED

This one went down fast - @theTED claimed the bounty with a wonderful run, where no blocking, Rogan-healing or other shenanigans were used. Just some dances around the buttons to free the civilians 😉

image.png

Replay: 

Titans_theTED_Nature.pmv

Thanks for everyone who showed interest, and congratulations to @theTED!

Edited by Kapo
Metagross31, DefAnske, Volin and 1 other like this