Game keeps crashing

sifthechief

Yesterday i was playing rpve and my game crashed in the middle of the match. I tried playing again and my game crashed on the loading screen. Then i played the map "The Soultree" and my game crashed again during playing. Today after logging in the forge, the game freezes after a couple minutes. I am providing the latest logs. What should i do , reinstall the game ?

_log_proxy_0.log _log_proxy_1.log _log_proxy_2.log

I see this error: "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED". The game is using "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750" and there is no indication if it is the only GPU in your system.

This error means that your GPU was disconnected, and there could be few reasons for that:

• It was physically disconnected, for example because it is incorrectly mounted in the slot and loses contact, or because it is in external box and you disconnected that, ...
  • The driver is bad and have some issue
  • It is multi-GPU system and it decided to use the other GPU (BF does not handle GPU switching at all)
  • Memory corruption issue which can be caused by any bad/misbehaving application, or HW issue with the RAM/CPU/MB
  • The GPU itself is dying