4p rpve Contest#2 - The Stonekin Hunt

Volin

Hello Skyladies, Skylords and other Skybeings,

Over a year has passed since our successful bandit hunt, but unfortunately we have to ask for your help once again.
It seems that some of the unopened gold chests have been taken away by some Stonekin scum, it is of utmost importance to secure them as quickly as possible.

grafik.thumb.png.fd80c46540099e3906d9bc0452b24c94.png

So What is the Task?

It is almost like the bandit hunt – it was simple, it was fun – let’s do that once again:

• play rPvE/Battlegrounds 4player, Map of the Month, difficulty 9
  • only pure color decks are allowed
  • every player has to play a different color
  • open every gold chest on the map
  • be as fast as possible (map completion)
  • no legendary/neutral cards allowed this time
  • your replay must be a victory

How Can I Participate?

The contest is running from now on until the 26.03.2023 - 23:59 CET

You just have to send in your best replay, including the player names and the time, to @Volin either via PM or preferably via Discord (Volin#8101).

Please name your Replay in the format: Mins_seconds_Player1_Player2_Player3_Player4.pmv (Example: "13_37_Ultralord_nukie_Kapo_Volin.pmv")

If your team has a name for meme, or whatever reason, just let me know via PM. It is important that all members of the team agree!

It is enough that one player of the group sends me the replay!

How to find the replay on your PC

Spoiler

Battleforge automatically saves a replay file of the last match you play, named autosave.pmv.  After playing the map, rename this file, so it doesn't get overwritten. You can find your replays here: Documents => Battleforge => replays.
Also it is possible to check "Save every replay" in the options menu, or to save the replay manually in the win-statistic window at the end of a match.

Sounds Fun, What Are the Prizes?

The prizes are per person, only your highest place will be rewarded:

1st Place:            8 general Boosters
2nd Place:          7 general Boosters
3rd Place:           6 general Boosters
4th-5th Place:    5 general Boosters
6th-10th Place:  3 general Boosters
11th-50%:          1 general Booster

All remaining boosters from the ranking rewards will go to a random draw, those ranked below the top 50% will be entered into the draw first! Once every player below the top 50% has won a booster EVERY participant will be entered into a booster draw for any remaining boosters.

@Bengel Sponsored 2.500 BFP. Those will be split into 5*500 BFP that will be drawn in the lower 50%.

In addition I will reward any contest related meme that is send to me with an additional booster if we think it is good enough to share it in the stream!

When Will The Winners Be Announced?

The winners will be announced via a Twitch stream co-hosted by Ultralord and me! The stream will include at least the fastest three runs, quiz questions (with prizes!) and some interesting data from the event.

Date: 31.03.2023 19:00 CET

Future Events

If you are interested in helping with these kinds of events for the community, or want to host one yourself as I do it here, don't be afraid and simply reach out!
Send @nukie@Metagross31, or @Minashigo Hiko a PM on the forum, or direct message via Discord (nukie#9354, Metagross31#1103, Minashigo Hiko#1126).
They are happy to assist you with upcoming events and with sponsoring towards your prize pool!

We hope you have a lot of fun with this event and are looking forward to seeing all your replays!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

FAQ:

- Can we also participate with a team of less then 4 players?   -> Yes, of course you can, just stick to the rules as they are and you are fine!

Edited by Volin
Nyakyua, Hirooo, RadicalX and 6 others like this

• Volin changed the title to 4p rpve Contest#2 - The Stonekin Hunt
  • nukie featured and pinned this topic

Due to popular request I will make a half time ranking as we had the last time (anonymous as last time).

I would appreciate if you all share your times with me. Last event this lead to a nice race for the top1-3 and was great fun for both teams as far as I know

Metagross31 likes this

Halftime!

As it was announced I want to give you an intermediate ranking - here we are!
Big thanks at all that send me replays, over 90% sticked to the given name scheme what helps a ton!

Spoiler

09:40
10:17
12:15
12:23
12:43
13:27
13:37 !!!
13:52
14:10
14:17
14:41
14:50
14:55
15:12
15:20
15:24
16:39
17:04
17:50

In addition I want to add a bounty to spice things up a bit:

I add 5 Boosters per person, out of my own pocket, if anybody beats the fastest time of "Battlefield at Noon" (Arabika, BlueBerryBoy, Damo, Hirooo, Nya...Ny...Nicken and Radical)

Edited by Volin
Metagross31 and Hrdina_Imperia like this

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Skylords,

the rpve event "Stonekin Hunt" has come to an end and I want to thank you for the overwhelming participation 🥳

In total we received 47 submissions, 41 of them  valid. One team played the wrong map and 5 did not open the chests - you really want me to repeat this once again, don't you?

From that 47 replays were

• 2 played as trio
  • 2 played as duo
  • 4 played solo!

Yes, solo! I have a replay for each color - sadly only one of them is valid.
Overall 107 (!) unique people participated in the event - that is amazing!

Thanks to multi-participations of some people a lot of Boosters can not be given out to the top 21 ranks (upper 50%, we rounded up) -> This means we have one guaranteed Booster for all people that sent in a valid replay. 
23 Booster will go into a random draw between all the 107 players and in addition we draw the 5x 500 BFP from Bengel among the lower 50% of ranks.

And now some fun facts:

If we just look at the 4-player runs in the top 10 (yes, there is one non-4-player run up there) we see that

• Fire started to 89% in the upper positions
  • Frost started to 78% in the upper positions
  • Shadow started to 78% in position 3
  • Nature started to 89% in postion 4

Overall Frost and Fire are mostly playing together and are pretty dominant in the upper spots, while Shadow and Nature care for the lower side.
To learn why tune in on our stream on friday Date: 31.03.2023 19:00 CEST Ultralord @Twitch

The stream will include top runs, quiz questions (with prizes!) and some more interesting data from the event!
See you on friday!

Hirooo, Dutchy, Kapo and 2 others like this

The event has come to an end - what an overwhelming feedback and participation! Thanks all ❤️

The prizes have been sent out (except 2 Skylords with a full mailbox) - please contact me if you feel something went wrong!

The event stream can be found here:

Spoiler

The complete results are:
RANK.jpg.0701cb0bfd0f3f78882b57f1697005b5.jpg

The random draw was:

Random.jpg.b5f78fc6be126d732bbeb300e7343fd6.jpg

Edited by Volin

• Zyna unfeatured and unpinned this topic