Fun Decks

Hi, here are some fun decks based around a certain card-synergy:

Bandits Indestructable irrepressible: (PvE allrounder, with an properly adjusted name)
(hoping this one doesn´t gets copyright-striked by Kapo lol)
Synergys:
- Commandos+RiotersRetreat. Super-fun T2. +Bandit-Lancer on T3
- Waystation+Oracle-Mask. Quickly deploy stations to make your Units indestructable when activating the Mask´s ability.
- T4 Buffing Up your Banzai-Lords with unity OR Bloodhealing (as I read somewhere they don´t work properly together) and use birds to be indestructable.

MEUaFCNGahUhKlUUZFZgYcYmUqUkYMUHaPaGNxU2S
grafik.thumb.png.7aeef257f00c51fa53145caf09c3f0f2.png

Orcs Going Ham: (PvE allrounder)
- play all Orc cards and let them group up.
- use Twilight-Minions to buff up your small units b 65% more atk - use on slayers at T3
- at T4 you use Wintertide to make you TwilightSlayers immune to knockback and give dmg reduction.
- Play Construct because this card goes ham by itself
M4F-DaFiFFTUWkWRXTZSaJTOTMUYUhEKTGNyYJQrLgrafik.thumb.png.5aee9a458c4bdf47cb21b10789f76dba.png

RockSolid: (PvE, for Dwarfen Riddle f.e. but consider using GiantWyrm on T4 if you want this deck for that map xd)
- def deck to try out Earthkeeper
- build T2 Army for fun and use Earthkeepers ability on the go (on Rogan f.e. so he stays save)
- use Razorleaf as defender and activate Earthkeepers ability on him while he stays in the back besides healing Well, Razorshards and Crystal Fiend so they stay alive
MiIFYWKZFvYnF8TpSiYmYvUtIsPGQHQ5VjGsSzMBN
grafik.thumb.png.479333eff1e987f7ebd79261ed46de66.png

WeWillStillStand:
- different Version of aboves deck
MZFsPzMiIFYWKuLrIvYUMcVmYiYnFpSGQHQ5V8EELgrafik.thumb.png.0e1a0b85f52a067a8df95f9c162d7bf8.png

RootingPower: (rPvE root-deck, slow and fun)
- use a lot of treespirits, keep them, use Razorleaf on T3 and use them to clear the map while moving the connection forward with Sylvan Gates
- play incredible Mo´s third ability to insta-root dazed units
MZFULzMSPsXuLcM-KDXFYgGvVYTGQoR_W5VvMqYWa
grafik.thumb.png.808b57d7731d2837e1a4eb6667d633b6.png

FireRoot_rPvE: (rPvE fire-root deck, bit on the weak side but fun nevertheless)
- use treefiends because they disable enemies
- use fire spells to get rid off anything annoying (earthquaker for buildings, cluster for minions)
MFYvVZFuLXUYTcM-KPSGQoYRXSPDX5VZYsXGNzMWL
grafik.thumb.png.6bdf25f6e819d501a9d5e1ec23d2188b.png

This Eliminates: (PvE allrounder)
- using Eliminatoooor. Buffs (almost) everything. also damages stuff, so use viridya to keep units alive
- using Fire Crystal because it is somewhat viable and bec its fun to enrage (almost) all your units ^^
McZSUvERSTP7YFW7TIXKKyIWYjLrYXX7HRVhXzIqO
grafik.thumb.png.a73b97e2268697b992c4ed03a8b66f29.png

ShatterTheRainbow: (PvE allrounder)
- (try to) use Warlock (blue) in PvE, keep the until T3 because Red-Aff Rageflame doesn´t reduce dmg take on frozen units (Blue would be redundant with Warlock)
- (try to) use Girl-Power as long as the card still exists and doesn´t get gendered, make Sure you use it on moon once a game for fun and on Bloodhorn. Also Gladiatrix is in the deck to have more targets for the spell
- On T4 use Tempest, because nobody else does (and bec he shatters ice) but be careful, his freeze on spawn has a very small radius
MEUaFCN6M8XiR8W_KRZEYYF6TqSUUKZYURUsSRIzM
grafik.thumb.png.5ff6196d0dd1b9184d1bf7c985fc13a3.png

ShadesOfFlame:
- double Eliminator, because he buffs Shades. GG
MgEvFsFvYiSYFdZcZ7TDW8MrYLZYGHYGWXXxIhXBa
grafik.thumb.png.b5c75b669b29cff6aa965545551d8a73.png

KoboldsFireTricks:
- Fire Frost fun. Use Skyelf-Sage on Infernal Machine & build Northstar next to it to let buildings burn hard.
- not the best orb solution yet (Fire-Frost-Frost-Fire) -> Infernal on T4, I just put all the cards in I thought would work funny together (probably needs void-return)
MEUCNlOfI8WhKiS_K8KcTyFdGPIIUMSkYJQCG2VGN
grafik.thumb.png.7210870b68b3926f7d6419e758943435.png

StoneRage:
- Play Rageflame the way he was meant to be: Enraged! To do so, use fire crystal (and then more fire-aff cards to actually make use of the crystal)
MzTvFgEVMTMvY7YUTlYjYvUsP_TdYUUYUDNOLhX9M
grafik.thumb.png.67051863cb648fef3762c3edcfa1a47f.png

Twilight Instand Noodles:
MEUCNeIQaSYOXAZGMRXpLHNOTZYKTmXPTZXIPyWkY

Stones Shatter:
MtFvFgETM6MVMvYLSmYzU0UOMgRqSfSqLAUTUsStL

Stonekin Structures:
MgEvFvYNMmY-T4UyF5SHN6T9X9TPIOIbT6SEMIPyW

FrostRage:
M7YzTgEvF6MVMTMvYUTfRlFoL_T_UqLDNqKpWqOEa

Edited by Xamos
despell and dougfir like this

On 2/17/2023 at 12:43 PM, Xamos said:

Hi, here are some fun decks based around a certain card-synergy:

ShadesOfFlame:

- double Eliminator, because he buffs Shades. GG
MgEvFsFvYiSYFdZcZ7TDW8MrYLZYGHYGWXXxIhXBa
grafik.thumb.png.b5c75b669b29cff6aa965545551d8a73.png

I suppose it's probably just for the fun/synergy but been playing a similar deck (still quite different, but half of the cards are the same and most of the others I don't have).

Curious whether ethereal storm really manages to scale up to a point where it is worth taking here over something like soulshatter (less orb requirements same power cost)

Especially given the lack of void return, and on that note it seems like you could get into a pickle with necroblaster without cultist master so I might favor lost launcher there.

Xamos likes this

On 2/17/2023 at 1:43 PM, Xamos said:

Orcs Going Ham: (PvE allrounder)
- play all Orc cards and let them group up.
- use Twilight-Minions

btw. what is weird here is that Twilight Minions count as Orcs - so the group-up ability of Thugs and Strikers gets activated if the minions are around, but they don´t group up with them 😄
Would be cool if that would work

Personally I've tried a deck in rPvE which revolves around kobold inc. and a bunch of towers (cannon tower, stronghold, worldbreaker gun and necrotic blaster). You build 2 incs (purple version) and instantly place down a boatload of towers around whatever area you're fighting. It's very chaotic and a lot of fun. Usually the bigger towers (worldbreaker/stronghold) you have to place early because the space to place them fills up fast. You can almost always cram in the blasters and they gather corpses immediatly.

To stay in character, I take an ironclad with me for ground presence, and some support spells. 

6 hours ago, TimmieTuinbroek said:

Personally I've tried a deck in rPvE which revolves around kobold inc. and a bunch of towers (cannon tower, stronghold, worldbreaker gun and necrotic blaster). You build 2 incs (purple version) and instantly place down a boatload of towers around whatever area you're fighting. It's very chaotic and a lot of fun. Usually the bigger towers (worldbreaker/stronghold) you have to place early because the space to place them fills up fast. You can almost always cram in the blasters and they gather corpses immediatly.

To stay in character, I take an ironclad with me for ground presence, and some support spells. 

I have used a similar deck before.

It uses Jorne as ground presence, as he has the highest Health Pool other than Spore Launcher and Moloch (effective HP). The idea is to place 2 purple Kobold inc.s and then use it to spam WBG in front of the camps, using Offering to regain charges. Once the camp is clear, you can switch the WBG to heavy snowball mode and use it for later camps, too.

(Credits for this go to Wanky, I once copied the deck screenshot from him (-: )

On 2/28/2023 at 8:38 PM, Metagross31 said:

It uses Jorne as ground presence, as he has the highest Health Pool other than Spore Launcher and Moloch (effective HP). The idea is to place 2 purple Kobold inc.s and then use it to spam WBG in front of the camps, using Offering to regain charges.

Sounds also Fun yeah, would like to see you deck 😉

2 hours ago, Xamos said:

Sounds also Fun yeah, would like to see you deck 😉

image.png

Talked with @Volin a bit about it a bit in Discord.
Resource Booster is probably not even needed. Also, if you have both editions of WBG, you can probably even ditch Rifle Cultists+Offering.
This offers slots for Frenetic Assault 🙂

Xamos and Volin like this