Attack/Combat Freeze Followed by Crash Bandit/Neutral Faction Units Resolved

Kanarizz

DESCRIPTION: A Freeze/Crash that occurs every time in combat against enemy bandit units when you have a sufficient army size, affected maps so far are the Forge and Rpve 1P diff 9 monthly map

REPRODUCIBILITY: Can so far be reproduced by having an army consisting of:
3 Banditos G;
2 Corsairs G;
1-2 Wasteland Terror R;
1 Raven Archwalker;
1 Ravenheart;
2 Ravenships;
1-2 Soulhunter B.
To reproduce at the hub spawn all those units and move them to the top left where the enemy bandit faction units spawn in, then proceed by spawning continuously Enemy Banditos. At some point, once only 1 Bandito squad is left and all your units focus fire on the squad, the game will freeze followed by a crash. /  on the Rpve 1P Diff 9 monthly map at the T3 sphere with the aid of an Amii Monument the same units can be summoned. The crash can also occur from attack waves at or around North of the T3 sphere once the camp north of the T3 sphere is destroyed/attacked the game will at some point freeze and then crash when all the units auto attack/focus attack

Additional Info: This issue only started to occur once i introduced the Bandit Corsairs to my deck, a previous run without the Corsairs on the Rpve 1p Diff9 monthly map did not result in a crash the entire match duration, a guess as to what is happening may be the Multi Attack functionality of the Corsairs Ravenheart and the Ravenships

Addendum: the issue is resolved and was caused by some shenanigans on my end a reinstall in safe mode has fixed it it would be great if a moderator could tell me how to delete this post and or could close it

_log_proxy_latest.log

Edited by Kanarizz
Issue Resolved
Mynoduesp likes this

• Kanarizz changed the title to Attack/Combat Freeze Followed by Crash Bandit/Neutral Faction Units Resolved