When selecting cards from the deck, the game minimizes to the desktop

SatamaN

Hello everyone!

As in the subject, when I play for about half an hour, when selecting cards from the deck, the game minimizes to the desktop, it's as if I had an icon from the taskbar right below the deck. I don't know what's going on because in the case where I have a browser shortcut it's somehow explainable, but if I click on a card in the middle of the deck, the same thing happens and there, I don't have any icon. the only solution is to click the very top of the card but it is not practical as I want to quickly heal the unit and it minimizes my game. I will be grateful for any suggestion on how to get rid of this problem.

Regards,

SatamaN

This sounds like a standard ALT + Tab issue. Do you tab out of the game sometimes? If yes, this is probably the reason. The game is not made for losing focus and freaks out at some point. Nearly everything can happen. Worst thing is a crash.

In your case, the clickable rect of the taskbar is probably still lingering above the game in the Z-order. And there it doesn't matter if you have a clickable program shortcut or not. The taskbar itself can also get the focus and is clickable. And when the game loses its focus, it simply minimizes.

5 hours ago, SatamaN said:

in fact yesterday I played for almost two hours without ALT+TAB and nothing of wrong happened. Thanks for the suggestions and help, I consider the topic is closed.

I tab out very often, and have therefore often issues. But at least for me it helps just to tab out and in again when I see my hotkeys don't work. May that helps you too