client server lost connection

zviel

hey i start to play yestersay. i was play the game before about 10 years ago, and every 5-10 minutes the games crashes because "client server lost connection" but i have internet and i can open other websites, so i don't sure why it collapse
when it happend it close the game and throw me to desktop

Edited by zviel

Hey @zviel

Could you add the log files to this report? Thanks in advance 🙂

Spoiler

Unexpected or constant crash? If you haven’t restarted your game, send us your latest log in the report-a-bug or technical-support channel with a description of your problem. The log file we need is _log_proxy_latest.log. Restarted your game already? No worries, just send the previous log, which is _log_proxy_0.log. If your game closed without any error message, then please send us your crashdata.mdmp aswell. Not sure where to find the logs? Here's where:

image.thumb.png.867b892ed6a896e1d8486ef60e20b307.png

Hey, thanks for respond, I don't see any file that named "diag" , anyway it must be in documents?
i attached how it is see in my computer

I attached also the error

3 hours ago, Mynoduesp said:

Hey @zviel

Could you add the log files to this report? Thanks in advance 🙂

Hide contents

Unexpected or constant cimage.thumb.png.47a1761ee37a344b09e98105d5dcc898.pngrash? If you haven’t restarted your game, send us your latest log in the report-a-bug or technical-support channel with a description of your problem. The log file we need is _log_proxy_latest.log. Restarted your game already? No worries, just send the previous log, which is _log_proxy_0.log. If your game closed without any error message, then please send us your crashdata.mdmp aswell. Not sure where to find the logs? Here's where:

image.thumb.png.867b892ed6a896e1d8486ef60e20b307.png

image.png

image.thumb.png.4183830fbeaf0ce47a4fcb14e59ecc0d.png

Edited by zviel