Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• Kiwi

Open Beta Information!   12/29/17

Open Beta will soon be upon us! Check out all you need to know here: https://goo.gl/nNr1qU
MephistoRoss

All-time fastest speedrun rankings

1 minute ago, Sylar said:

You had to see me coming after removing my time :P When was the last patch that changed cards hmm... Is that why you removed older stuff?
I found some screenshots of February and March 1p motm rankings which were both faster than that one from May.

Pretty sure there were faster times for quite a few of the maps when soul splicer+ fof+ embalmer, sc and the likes were avaliable :)

Would be nice if you could share the fastest time of those with us to get those right :)

@Treim The fastest time is on the first page of this thread, that is from May 2011.
This is a screenshot of March rankings.

I will try to find find which one it is by using the replay analysis tool since I didn't add additional description to a lot of my best replays/winning mots/whatnot.
Also, just did a search, I have over 3.8k .pmv files :o 

battleforge 2013-04-30 15-22-04-60.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sylar said:

@Treim The fastest time is on the first page of this thread, that is from May 2011.
This is a screenshot of March rankings.

I will try to find find which one it is by using the replay analysis tool since I didn't add additional description to a lot of my best replays/winning mots/whatnot.
Also, just did a search, I have over 3.8k .pmv files :o 

battleforge 2013-04-30 15-22-04-60.jpg

Good luck with that then :D

Uh i think i remember that one - wasnt that when thugs were completely broken?

16 minutes ago, Sylar said:

@Treim I checked some screenshots, only found a deck with thugs from the end of April, used in a pvp game and in ptd feed deck, both played with you :D

we did pvp :o

i cant remember that at all.

@Treim It was a custom map,  and I might have not even played that one considering the time of my next screenshot and it's content.

Oh, forgot to add that I never used soul splicer while it was bugged, it was not fixed when I achieved 11:58.6 1p motm but I used Silverwind Lancers for void control.

battleforge 2013-04-30 22-04-40-75.jpg

Edited by Sylar