All-time fastest speedrun rankings

MephistoRoss

can we just go back to topic?

and yea its true, i almost done with BF i loge like 3-4 times in a month just because Lebo or Prit want to test somefing. The game is quiet fun. but the comunity is pure sicknes. dont see any reason come back to a active player anymore. my goal was to beat all alltime records from the old battleforge in 4playermaps. this goal is done.

some people in BF are just trolls and tarts. sorry for my words but this was needet to say

@Halis: true we do not have all 4player records atm, but at least we played all maps and do not ignore some 4player maps just cause they are bad for play.

grezz

Edited by wanky

Lebovin says, that it was not you goal:

On 10/24/2019 at 3:29 PM, LEBOVIN said:

was not really our declared goal

And now Wanky writes:

11 hours ago, wanky said:

my goal was to beat all alltime records from the old battleforge in 4playermaps

And Lebovin will wirte again:

On 10/22/2019 at 8:50 PM, LEBOVIN said:

Where is the conflict?

Dion likes this

6 hours ago, Halis said:

And now Wanky writes:

Halis stop this kind of argumentation now - you just heating up the atmosphere. You should have enough brain to understand what was the meaning at all.

To make it clear for once and for all:

Target: Beat all records from old battleforge for 4P maps (without primary target to be the first one for every single map)

- in best case still have fastest time in Skylords Reborn for all 4P maps and were able to beat every  old record for every 4P first

- in worst case all/some new records will be topped by another team again but still we were able first to beat all old  4P records in total

Finito!

Better invest time for some speedruns instead of senceless discussions here.

Edited by Pritstift

On 11/4/2019 at 12:31 PM, Halis said:

And now Wanky writes:

my goal was maby diffrent to the goal of the team, did u think about this just for 1 sec? same as get the goal for the fastest solo GoL. it was my goal and not the goal of the team. but dont worry, i dont care if somone (probaly you) beat this record again. i know my maximum (the 6.44 isnt the max, it can be more faster, just to know) and its a beautifull replay. maby i will upload it some day. 

-Bad Harvest 02:57.4 Alexx-serg + LEBOVIN + Pritstift January 2020

Also update:

-King of the Giants (DUO): 9:45.7 MephistoRoss + ducarev December 2019

-King of the Giants (TRIO): 8:28.3 Alexx-serg + LEBOVIN + Riddle January 2019

Edited by ktoeto

Latest records:

• Blight_Quadro_Expert_Alexx-serg + LEBOVIN + Pritstift + Riddle_11.43.0
  • The Guns of Lyr_Quadro_Expert_Alexx-serg + LEBOVIN + Pritstift + Riddle_02.22.0 
Edited by LEBOVIN

On 1/27/2020 at 4:39 AM, LEBOVIN said:

Well I hope that the "we" forms a third team that does speedruns then :D

:oink: Not bad, Sherlock, 'tis indeed right. However we haven't gotten involved with the BaFo Speedrun community at all. Does it even exist in some form? Looking at 'GDQ and all, Speedrun communities nowadays are pretty sophisticated and happy to work on strats

Well there are like 2 opposing teams that pretty much dominate the entire ladder (just check in the rankings at the beginning of this post + the solo duo trio rankings and how many unique names u find). So getting new players to start beating existing records would certainly force us to play and come up with strategies again. To be fair the current strategies are indeed sometimes very advanced already, but everybody is just human so no reason that you wouldn't figure it out. :)

PS: whats ur ingame name?

Edited by LEBOVIN

• Zyna unpinned and locked this topic