All-time fastest speedrun rankings

MephistoRoss

HalisYesterday at 6:01 PM

@Ombreverte I think, some players want to change Battleforge completly, but I dont know, if anybody still wants to play the result anymore, if we completly change it. To be honest, I think even one small change would have a huge impact on the reputation of SkylordsReborn, because it would not be exacly the same Battleforge as we know. Right now, I am telling the new players "All cards are still the same, but it is free2play now". The causual players, who just want to play the game and do not even bother themself by discussing about card changes will get a really bad feeling, if they here that something got changed. It does not matter if it is a big change or a small change. Just the moment, when they here "Something got changed" they will feel bad.

HalisYesterday at 6:12 PM

But dont get me wrong, I am not against changes. There are cards like "Fleshbender" which are completly useless in PvE, since the card just do not work in PvE Maps and it is also completly useless after a certain skill level in PvP, since "Fleshbender" is binding 120 energy for the very limited use case. @Kubik Fleshbender is a goode example, why counting the number of decks with this card, will give you a wrong impression. I see it sometimes in decks of new player with "Fleshbender", even though it is completly useless(edited)

I am just saying, that it could make some players thinking bad about SkylordsReborn, because it would be a "changed version" and not the "vanillia version" of Battleforge.

It seems there maybe two type of people... and i see this in many games including private server WoW

Old and New..

Do we stick with old battleforge for nostalgia..

Do we move into new battleforge because we are not battleforge we are skylord..

will people play the skylordreborn because of old nostalgia and how the game use to be

will people play the skylordreborn because of what has been changed and this is the new 2019 battleforge [SKYLORDREBORN] Game..

2 MAN  2 battle 2 decision ONe outcome, coming to theater near you ^,^

31 minutes ago, wanky said:

7.46.0 in KotG, at this time our team beat as first all 4player maps from the old forge. ^^

Actually you are not the first to once have a record on all 4p maps, maybe the first team with the same 4 players though. Congrats with this milestone. 

12 minutes ago, Pritstift said:

Job done - time for pension. Just one two-player map is left O.o.. Time for reset GG:hypetrain:

I think you are not counting correctly. Insane God and Nightmare end? 

And of course you still have a challenge of beating all current records. 

9 minutes ago, MephistoRoss said:

Actually you are not the first to once have a record on all 4p maps, maybe the first team with the same 4 players though. Congrats with this milestone. 

I think you are not counting correctly. Insane God and Nightmare end? 

And of course you still have a challenge of beating all current records. 

We were talking about "old" battleforge records - so its just nightmare end left from the past. Insane god you did an insane improve last weekend. Its not my target to have all records - me and my team are close to finishing speedruns - may you regognized that Treim and Wanky are not often online anymore and even me and Lebo have drastically reduced spending time ingame.:ohno:

-The sun is already low - all the good things have to come to an end-:kaboom:

Edited by Pritstift

15 hours ago, wanky said:

7.46.0 in KotG, at this time our team beat as first all 4player maps from the old forge. ^^ 

I remember how you first beat the old Titans record of 16.07.6 and even got banned, because nobody thought, that it would be possible faster than the old record. Oh... wait, it wasnt you! But how are you the first one in all maps?

3 hours ago, Halis said:

I remember how you first beat the old Titans record of 16.07.6 and even got banned, because nobody thought, that it would be possible faster than the old record. Oh... wait, it wasnt you! But how are you the first one in all maps?

Dude first think before write - Wanky stated first team that beat All 4P maps from the old battleforge - its completly right what he was saying. It means in total and not one after the other first time ;-)

From the view of statement logic, his statement is wrong, since we have at least one example which conflicts with his statement ;-) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propositional_calculus

But I guess, now I know what you mean. You mean, that you are the first team, that has at least one run in all 4P maps, which is faster than the record of that map from the old Battleforge (even if you were not the first one, who broke the old record) :)

Where is the conflict?
"First team to get a record in each 4 player map that is faster than the old Battleforge Speedrun records."

The same achievement (by pritstift) holds true for the 1 player maps without ingame timer aswell btw! :D (since u refuse to count introduction)

Edited by LEBOVIN

3 hours ago, LEBOVIN said:

Where is the conflict?

"Wanky's team was not the first team, that beat the old record for the 4P map titans" conflicts with his statement, at least if you strikly follow the statement logic and that is why his statement is false.

3 hours ago, LEBOVIN said:

"First team to get a record in each 4 player map that is faster than the old Battleforge Speedrun records." 

That is not what he wrote. But since Pritstift, me and now also you explained it, we all know, what he wanted to say ;-)

5 hours ago, Halis said:

"Wanky's team was not the first team, that beat the old record for the 4P map titans" conflicts with his statement, at least if you strikly follow the statement logic and that is why his statement is false.

Wanky’s odd expression aside:

If u have a look at my statement I did not say we were the first team to get on each 4p map the new record as first team that was faster than old bf times. I only claimed the entirety of old records has been beaten by our team as first team ;) 

Can I expect to continue arguing with you on discord again? :P 

Edited by LEBOVIN

2 hours ago, Halis said:

You should have told us. Than we would have had some competition. Would it be not more fun to have competition instead of beeing the only team, that has that goal? :D

Not quite sure why you haven't had competition, as our team was ur main competitor in my opinion.

What I believe you meant to say is that you failed to identify our ostensible pursuit to defeat all old battleforge reborn speedrun times, and hence missed out on that possible competitive experience. However, this achievement now, was rather the consequence of us playing a variety of speedruns for the sake of diversity and was not really our declared goal.

Edited by LEBOVIN

You guys havent seen yet DragonHuntUltraNew. The comm map by Emmaerzeh and me and the hardmode from DragonHunt. What a pitty that there isnt a ladder for comm maps. Its time to implement that. I can admit that we have done an incredible and time intensive job when creating the map.

Edited by Deldrimor

4 hours ago, Deldrimor said:

You guys havent seen yet DragonHuntUltraNew. The comm map by Emmaerzeh and me and the hardmode from DragonHunt. What a pitty that there isnt a ladder for comm maps. Its time to implement that. I can admit that we have done an incredible and time intensive job when creating the map.

Wel,l currently not a priority...

Attach both maps to your post, then I ll look at them :D

13 hours ago, Deldrimor said:

Its public ingame.

Alright, looks like it might take a while...

so what’s your current 1 player and 2 player record, that has to be beaten (for ultra new).

(also Standard or expert does make no difference on ultra new ?)

Edited by LEBOVIN

Well some deem such gameplay as the best and most interesting...

But I guess the map is designed for 2 players, nevertheless feel free to give it solo a go and report by how much you have beaten my time^^

Edited by LEBOVIN

• Zyna unpinned and locked this topic