All-time fastest speedrun rankings

MephistoRoss

On 6/19/2019 at 8:23 AM, Flrbb said:

Wait. What? You guys are doing Guns of Lyr in expert solo, roughly 9 minutes?

I should quit gaming.

ps: do you realize, that you need to play it 4 times in a row to get your daily booster?!? :D

The real sad story is that beating GOL this fast do not count for quest. (playtime for shure but not for the "play pve matches")

Well just make time add up to 10 minutes in that quest aswell so after Minimum 3 wins and a minimum time of 30 min u get the quest,

cause right now u can play 5 hours and don’t get the quest done, which is not what was intended

Edited by LEBOVIN

2 minutes ago, LEBOVIN said:

Well just make time add up to 10 minutes in that quest aswell so after Minimum 3 wins and a minimum time of 30 min u get the quest,

cause right now u can play 5 hours and don’t get the quest done, which is not what was intended

it is :( MrXlink want it that way, I ask him multiple times if I can change it.

The reason accumulative time isn't a thing is because, among other reasons, one can then simply idle a 1-player map for half an hour and get the rest of their wins by having a friend surrender in PvP for example. There needs to be some sort of system in place that prevents abuse like that and ensures people spend sufficient time in-game, and I am fully aware that that is currently affecting speedruns. While currently the best solution is to pick a map that lasts slightly longer, or try out some new cards or strategies in your daily GoL grinding, I'll look into a solution here.

Perhaps a win can count if it's over the fastest speedrun time recorded, that would at least have this affect a lot less speedrunners, but indirectly then penalises whoever beats the fastest run by a single win on your daily. Obviously "punishing" the best is not something we aim to do, but accumulative time is sadly a high-risk system that I really want to avoid and have rejected on multiple occasions.

11 hours ago, MrXLink said:

The reason accumulative time isn't a thing is because, among other reasons, one can then simply idle a 1-player map for half an hour and get the rest of their wins by having a friend surrender in PvP for example. There needs to be some sort of system in place that prevents abuse like that and ensures people spend sufficient time in-game, and I am fully aware that that is currently affecting speedruns. While currently the best solution is to pick a map that lasts slightly longer, or try out some new cards or strategies in your daily GoL grinding, I'll look into a solution here.

Perhaps a win can count if it's over the fastest speedrun time recorded, that would at least have this affect a lot less speedrunners, but indirectly then penalises whoever beats the fastest run by a single win on your daily. Obviously "punishing" the best is not something we aim to do, but accumulative time is sadly a high-risk system that I really want to avoid and have rejected on multiple occasions.

Is it not an option to just tie the ingame time to wins?
So essentially the ingame time only counts towards the quest if you also win the map you spend that time in?
No way to circumvent that if i didn't overlook something here, because the time only counts towards the quest if you also win the map.
If there is a quest where you have to win multiple maps, just dont count the time of the map that completed 1 map

So f.e:
Complete 1 PvE map:

1. match GoL - 3:30 win
2. matchGoL - 2:00 fail
3. matchGoL - 3:40 win
4. matchGoL - 3:00 fail
5. matchGoL - 4:00 win

--> Quest complete after 5th match

Complete 2 PvE maps:

1. match GoL - 3:30 win
3. matchGoL - 3:40 win
5. matchGoL - 4:00 win

--> 1st Quest objective completed --> 1/2 maps completed --> the 1:10 that you spend over the minimum time limit are irrelevant and don't count towards the 2nd quest objective

1. match GoL - 4:30 win
3. matchGoL - 4:30 win
5. matchGoL - 3:20 win

--> 2nd Quest objective completed

If i missed something please tell me as this is just an idea i come up with on the fly.

On 6/22/2019 at 2:09 AM, MrXLink said:

IF its to riski to chanche this setting i can live with that. On most maps i know the time u have to play to get the reward for play a PVE match. in PVP aswell. ur right, we can just play another map to get the PVE quest. But sometimes we are tryhard to beat times and then we play like me 4-5H the same map (this time it was GoL Solo) and my finisch time was always like 8.30-9.30. For GoL u need bo be 10min ingame for get the quest count. as far i see. so after my 10-15runs finisching the map i had to play 3 maps extra to get the quest rewarded, this was little bit anoying cause after 5h playtime in GoL i dont had rly time to play more. so i had to pass the quest (idc about the 75Bfp, just anoying to not finisch all quests)

this for the time.

ps: sorry for my english i know :D

6 hours ago, wanky said:

IF its to riski to chanche this setting i can live with that. On most maps i know the time u have to play to get the reward for play a PVE match. in PVP aswell. ur right, we can just play another map to get the PVE quest. But sometimes we are tryhard to beat times and then we play like me 4-5H the same map (this time it was GoL Solo) and my finisch time was always like 8.30-9.30. For GoL u need bo be 10min ingame for get the quest count. as far i see. so after my 10-15runs finisching the map i had to play 3 maps extra to get the quest rewarded, this was little bit anoying cause after 5h playtime in GoL i dont had rly time to play more. so i had to pass the quest (idc about the 75Bfp, just anoying to not finisch all quests)

this for the time.

ps: sorry for my english i know :D

U do the „sch“ on purpose :P

wanky likes this

after the record from Kyuubii LEBOVIN Pritstift and Wanky with 2.48.7 the Corruption Team did it in 2.43.3 thx for updating

Edit: Loriens had no time, so Speedy help us out. It is at 2:37.6 currently
image.thumb.png.b36ac922ac038be16ae26b5d2d1cf81b.png

Edited by Halis
Loriens and LEBOVIN like this

• Zyna unpinned and locked this topic