All-time fastest speedrun rankings

MephistoRoss

1 minute ago, Sylar said:

You had to see me coming after removing my time :P When was the last patch that changed cards hmm... Is that why you removed older stuff?
I found some screenshots of February and March 1p motm rankings which were both faster than that one from May.

Pretty sure there were faster times for quite a few of the maps when soul splicer+ fof+ embalmer, sc and the likes were avaliable :)

Would be nice if you could share the fastest time of those with us to get those right :)

@Treim The fastest time is on the first page of this thread, that is from May 2011.
This is a screenshot of March rankings.

I will try to find find which one it is by using the replay analysis tool since I didn't add additional description to a lot of my best replays/winning mots/whatnot.
Also, just did a search, I have over 3.8k .pmv files :o 

battleforge 2013-04-30 15-22-04-60.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sylar said:

@Treim The fastest time is on the first page of this thread, that is from May 2011.
This is a screenshot of March rankings.

I will try to find find which one it is by using the replay analysis tool since I didn't add additional description to a lot of my best replays/winning mots/whatnot.
Also, just did a search, I have over 3.8k .pmv files :o 

battleforge 2013-04-30 15-22-04-60.jpg

Good luck with that then :D

Uh i think i remember that one - wasnt that when thugs were completely broken?

16 minutes ago, Sylar said:

@Treim I checked some screenshots, only found a deck with thugs from the end of April, used in a pvp game and in ptd feed deck, both played with you :D

we did pvp :o

i cant remember that at all.

@Treim It was a custom map,  and I might have not even played that one considering the time of my next screenshot and it's content.

Oh, forgot to add that I never used soul splicer while it was bugged, it was not fixed when I achieved 11:58.6 1p motm but I used Silverwind Lancers for void control.

battleforge 2013-04-30 22-04-40-75.jpg

Edited by Sylar

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SkyMarth said:

9:40 on Soultree damn that's fast :o

And here I thought my 11:04 run was good.

I must know what cards you used for that sick run

Probably:

Firebomb+Mine for the start

Shadow Phoenix + Lava Field for the stonekin

Edited by Navarr

I assume your talking about this:

In the video he finishes the map in 11:33.

I did some changes like taking two instant power wells and only using mine for the start.

Gave me additional power to clear the stonekin faster. 

Ended up with 29 seconds improvement, 1 additional minute seems impossible though.

Must be some other strategy

Edited by SkyMarth

Hello MephistoRoss,

in the last days i was able to finish Behind Enemy Lines Expert a bit faster than you in past. Time is 12:16. Is it possible to count this run time for all-time rankings?

For now i dont want to share the replay because i want to keep up the "real" competition for this map. All i can offer are the following two screenshots (see attached). Treim also checked the replay and can confirm that this was a valid and complete run. What do you think about this?

Screen_1.jpg

Edited by Pritstift
RadicalX likes this

On 11/23/2018 at 8:26 PM, SkyMarth said:

9:40 on Soultree damn that's fast :o

And here I thought my 11:04 run was good.

I must know what cards you used for that sick run

Is that result of using Amii Monument for the 5th orb win condition?

I tried to clear the map as fast as possible (without the monument) with a shadow/fire/nature deck and ended up with 17:2X:xx and it seemed to me like I could finish it in  like 16 mins - but in no way in a shorter time because not enough power for that.

Also how is it possible to take the power wells immediately? Whenever I try that the 2nd minion wave rushes them and ignores my archers on the walls... So I take them when the 2nd wave is engaged in combat already.

Edited by DarcReaver

2 hours ago, DarcReaver said:

Is that result of using Amii Monument for the 5th orb win condition?

I tried to clear the map as fast as possible (without the monument) with a shadow/fire/nature deck and ended up with 17:2X:xx and it seemed to me like I could finish it in  like 16 mins - but in no way in a shorter time because not enough power for that.

Also how is it possible to take the power wells immediately? Whenever I try that the 2nd minion wave rushes them and ignores my archers on the walls... So I take them when the 2nd wave is engaged in combat already.

I did that map with only the starter cards + Stone of Torment at U0 in 15:40. With room to improve on that as well. (YT video will probably come in a few days/weeks by RadicalX)

For the 9:40 you need Amii - that is correct.