STOP "fixing"/"balancing" the game

kuwahara

i believe the problem is that most users are not taking part in the balancing decision,personal i just have few hours per week just to play the game.so the balance is so "off" ,agree stonekin touches are not what i was expected and feel as well make it kinda of weak ,for the ultra-boosted-mine i have nothing more to say ,this card is op. 

werty likes this

1 hour ago, kuwahara said:

as title just stop.

talking about the stonekin players you made all the cards expensive and useless

also WTF is that minefield in pvp ,seriously? a super OP card play and win near the enemy base and game over all army eliminated.

yes i am upset,BYE.

We have experts who judge on what changes cards need, and what cards are added, the whole Skylords Reborn team is a team of volunteers that gives valuable hours to make this game as good as it can be, thank you for your input though. 

34 minutes ago, nofearek9 said:

i believe the problem is that most users are not taking part in the balancing decision

That's a good thing isn't it? I rather have 4 or 5 topplayers running the balance department than 300 random players voting on whatever their mood is. Btw even if you can't personally decide on what will be done, you can always take part in the discussions on discord or here. Even OPs brilliant input will be heard, i'm sure.

Edit: deck diversity in pvp got muuuuch better wich to me is proof that overall they're doing well

Edited by SunWu
Volin, WatcherOfSky and Draconnor like this

let me disagree with that ,from a small conversation i saw today ingame ,about the pvp balance and especially about the new mine card.lot of user dont feel the same as you,but the problem as said ,is what they said ingame nobody from the mods hear it.

Also because someone is top player doesn't mean he is good in balancing ,dont mix apples with oranges.

Edited by nofearek9

10 minutes ago, nofearek9 said:

let me disagree with that ,from a small conversation i saw today ingame ,about the pvp balance and especially about the new mine card.lot of user dont feel the same as you,but the problem as said ,is what they said ingame nobody from the mods hear it.

Also because someone is top player doesn't mean he is good in balancing ,dont mix apples with oranges.

I made that exact same argument years ago when the discussion was about who gets to run the balancing: Topplayer doesn't mean good balancing managing.

BUT the players they chose to me seem like the most level headed, reasonable and knowledgeable people they could find. WIth the risk of sounding a little elitist: Most of the pvp players don't know what the f they are talking about, me too, sometimes. But they really do.

Edit: And nobody's perfect, what's 1 minefield compared to 100 positive changes?

Edited by SunWu
Metagross31 and WatcherOfSky like this

Weren't stonekin cards always more expensive cost-wise on average? Or did I miss a change? Also I remember Bandits before the new cards were really underwhelming.

I do think there will always be a disconnect between the casual playerbase and top players. I've seen it in League of Legends and Overwatch, where game balanced is determined by proplay.

Anyways, I don't play pvp yet so I won't comment any further on it, but the changes to pve content have been amazing and fun. I can't thank the devs in charge of new cards and balance changes enough for the amount of fun I've had with the game recently.

Edited by WatcherOfSky
Xamos and Metagross31 like this

12 minutes ago, nofearek9 said:

yes stonekin was expensive but now they added more cost to some cards.bandits from underwhelming are now super strong cause that mine ,kuwahara is wright ,it can wipe all your units within seconds , that card could be t3

What are some cards? I went through the balance changes and all I'm seeing is that Stone Tempest received a minimal 10 cost raise.

Isn't it only Stone Tempest that went up and then only 10? What other cards are more expensive? Bandits being underwhelming sounds bad? Can't you just run away before Minefield activates thus making it a waste of power? You could join the Balancing Discord and see the balance changes in the forums, obviously devs aren't going to see what's written in game when it goes away after people type more.

I don't agree with some of the changes, but I'm no expert, and a game that doesn't change will just stay boring and stale and never keep a player base. Just wait until stonekin get buffed, I'm sure they'll see more changes very soon. 😉

WatcherOfSky likes this

11 minutes ago, Titan said:

? Can't you just run away before Minefield activates thus making it a waste of power?

no you cant,you dont have the time , ,today and yesterday lost 2 games cause of that mine ,totally no way to win such defend.+1 vote that card is OP.stone tempest was a crucial card for stonekin pvp ,which lucks power and now its more expensive.maybe in pve we see good changes but pvp is diferent story OP one color and NERF another is not balance.we all now pvp has problems and balancing is one of them.thats why we see so many players on pvp everyday ;)