Big LAG / FREEZE issues after todays update.

BoxIngJester

Hi all - early morning game was perfectly fine , in ealry launch it closed for update - after this - me and a lot of other players (they said in global chat) are having big issues with lag or 1-2 sec freez on every 2 sec , but thats happening only in FORGE , menus and groups  - in-game anything works fine , but its impossible to stay cool after every 2 sec u have sh*t in forge - so i hope you will see and fix it ! :) my internet connection is perfectly fine , tho i never ever expirienced this before - EVER... only since todays update - me and many others ! :)

Just wanna add that I'm also experiencing the same issue not just since this mornings update but since the recent patch. And seems to worsen over time you spend sticking around and playing. On fresh run of the game everything is quite smooth for a while before it become extremely laggy over time.

BoxIngJester likes this

1 minute ago, Zeroo said:

Just wanna add that I'm also experiencing the same issue not just since this mornings update but since the recent patch. And seems to worsen over time you spend sticking around and playing. On fresh run of the game everything is quite smooth for a while before it become extremely laggy over time.

+1 when i restar the game first minutes anything is perfect even in forge , i do 1-2 games then forge , market and all menus becomes HELL :) 

Same problem here but in my case its pretty inconsistent sometimes i get lag after just a couple of minutes and sometimes it takes an hour or longer.

Yesterday in the evening it was so bad i couldnt even join a game. Before the patch everything was fine.

20 minutes ago, 4esan4o95 said:

Nobody even looking and talking about a fix - thats just great. Some players (friedns of mine) already stopped playing cause of this - i rlly hope you can find and fix the problem. 🙂

And can you tell me how can I reproduce these "Big LAG / FREEZE issues"?

18 minutes ago, Kubik said:

And can you tell me how can I reproduce these "Big LAG / FREEZE issues"?

Not sure but i think the lag gets worse the longer you stay in the Forge not in game.

So if you spend 1 min in the Forge and then spend 30 min in a match its fine but when you stay in the Forge lag starts and gets progressively worse.

BoxIngJester likes this

On 1/25/2023 at 6:39 PM, Kubik said:

I was in forge over an hour, and no lags, and in probably most crowded place Battlegrounds 4p.

There are a lot of people who are currently experiencing massive lags after some time in forge, but I guess Kubik said we are lying so must be it.

BoxIngJester likes this

3 minutes ago, Kubik said:

🤔so by your logic, anyone who say they can not reproduce your issue, is also saying that you are lying? Did I understand your logic correctly @DieToPlay?

We told you that we have lags, you said you tried to reproduce it but couldn't, and then stopped replying. I assume that means you believe there is no issue on the server side.

I don't really care who is right here, me or you, I just want a fix to this lag. Can we do anything?

Edited by DieToPlay

I get this lag on all of my 4 PCs and most people i have talked to got the same problem.

And im pretty sure the problem is served sided because on my newer RTX 2080 i7 6700K 16GB Ram PC the lag is just as bad as on my old GTX 480 PC.

27 minutes ago, DieToPlay said:

I usually play with like 10 people and 8 are affected, and since posts like this exist don't you think it's a bigger issue than you think?

You just said it yourself 8 of 10, so no reason to suspect the server.

3 minutes ago, Fundus said:

I get this lag on all of my 4 PCs and most people i have talked to got the same problem.

And im pretty sure the problem is served sided because on my newer RTX 2080 i7 6700K 16GB Ram PC the lag is just as bad as on my old GTX 480 PC.

🤔What should I say if you call 8 years old CPU "newer"?

Before patch = no lag.

After patch = many people complain there is lags.

I guess it's easier to tell us there is no problem rather than fixing it.

If you don't want to fix it, you should've just not answered, because this is embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, DieToPlay said:

After patch = many people complain there is lags.

I personally have no issues, but I'm playing on quite a monster of PC currently.
But I would say it is quite obvious there's something going on, too many reports of the same issue.

I can even accept that it is currently not being fixed as the problem can't be identified yet. But I also read between the lines "problems must be from your end" and that is sad

13 minutes ago, Volin said:

I personally have no issues, but I'm playing on quite a monster of PC currently.
But I would say it is quite obvious there's something going on, too many reports of the same issue.

I can even accept that it is currently not being fixed as the problem can't be identified yet. But I also read between the lines "problems must be from your end" and that is sad

Thank you.

I'm also playing on a quite beefy pc (i7 13th gen with 3080ti), there is no way in hell I'm supposed to be lagging in Battleforge, especially when I wasn't 1 month ago.

18 minutes ago, Kubik said:

What should I say if you call 8 years old CPU "newer"?

Sure the i7 6700K isnt a high end CPU by todays standards but its still pretty decent and i never have high CPU GPU or RAM usage when i play Battleforge.

If the i7 6700K is too weak which CPU would you recommend and why wasnt it too weak before the last update?

So you tell us to upgrade our PCs instead of saying that its impossible at the momment to fix something that is really a problem but you still cant find a solution ? Thast not right , cause if its from PC - how i never ever had even low lag before the last hotfix - NEVER EVER and now its daily like many others .. :)

I dont want to look like im attacking someone verbally - im pretty sure that problem is something hard to find for resolving or whatever and we should bne patient for sure , but its not cool to sound like "its not from us , cause some people are not having it" , when bigger part of the community have it ! :)

Edited by 4esan4o95