[German] Translation for Twighlight-Warfare

Kayrie

Hi kann sein das ich hier falsch bin aber ich kenn mich hier noch nicht aus 😄

In der Karte Zwielicht-Kriegskunst befindet sich der Satz "Außerdem fügt jede verbündete Entität in ihr ihren Lebenspunkten 25% mehr Schaden hinzu"

Richtig: "Außerdem fügt jede verbündete Entität 25% ihres Schadens ihren Lebenspunkten hinzu."

Lg

Kayrie

Kapo likes this

I never liked the life stealer default in DE. Would prefer to change it to the structure used on something like Twilight Brute and establish that as new default:

Außerdem stellt jede verbündete Entität %7% % ihres verursachten Schadens an Lebenspunkten wieder her.

Also tooltip is wrong iirc, I don't think monuments get the effect (if pvp approves, I would say let's add that 😛 )

@Mynoduesp

@Kayrie Just an FYI: The term "entity" is used to describe "units", "buildings" and "Amii strucutres". From a status-effect point of view it makes sense to use "entity" since it hits all bases, no matter what kind of entity the status effect is on.

That said, we'll look into it, thanks for the report. 🙂