Promo changes

WolvenX

Hi, 

Just a thought.  If I remember correctly, all the promo cards Had added value to either their heath and or power besides their skin changes... this is why they were worth getting.    From what I can see the new promo Mana Wing has no such advantages, thus you are only getting a cosmetic change.   I would respectfully suggest that the card should have at least some form of advantage and then it would be worth all the effort to get it, pretty as it is.   This I believe should also happen for any new cards you are thinking of making into promo cards.  I hope you may consider this suggestion.  I realize that I could be wrong on this.  Anyhoo!!!!!   Have a great day!   😀

1 hour ago, WolvenX said:

Hi, 

Just a thought.  If I remember correctly, all the promo cards Had added value to either their heath and or power besides their skin changes... this is why they were worth getting.    From what I can see the new promo Mana Wing has no such advantages, thus you are only getting a cosmetic change.   I would respectfully suggest that the card should have at least some form of advantage and then it would be worth all the effort to get it, pretty as it is.   This I believe should also happen for any new cards you are thinking of making into promo cards.  I hope you may consider this suggestion.  I realize that I could be wrong on this.  Anyhoo!!!!!   Have a great day!   😀

The added value is, that promo cards are already fully upgraded and fully charged.

This was always the case since the battleforge beta by ea. 

Majora and Metagross31 like this