I need pls help

XXX

Hello
have the prolem that, I have long time ago Battleforg once played.

wanted to play now again but have no more BF points so my ccount is blank.

I want so gladly wider continue to make but also no desire to start all over again can the please times one after look.

ps I do not know if I'm right here please entschdigensie I if I did that wrong

ohh man can you do anything and maybe give me a starter package with ?

or maybe BF points I have honestly no desire to everything again from scratch. I would find that honestly super nice.

because also had its reasons why I had to stop 😕

I would be super super grateful to you.
am you also already so much thankyou  because you have the game rebuilt super team !!!

Edited by XXX

6 hours ago, XXX said:

ohh man can you do anything and maybe give me a starter package with ?

or maybe BF points I have honestly no desire to everything again from scratch. I would find that honestly super nice.

because also had its reasons why I had to stop 😕

I would be super super grateful to you.
am you also already so much thankyou  because you have the game rebuilt super team !!!

If you already are familiar with the game, check out the achievements - those give about 13-15k BFP and are an automatic "starter package" for veteran players 👍

Thanks for the tip could you please just send me some points please that would be mega nice.

I love the game very much and my brother also plays it we want to play together again but I hang back too much do not want to beg him now 😕

that would be really a great please and you would tie me to BF again

Hi XXX, 

As Watermelon stated, your account will have been reset when Skylords Reborn was officially released back in December 2020. Everybody started from the begining and this was the final server wide reset. 

As Kapo has stated, check out the achievements in game. Many have been added since the start of the project, as recently as in the past week. They have a lot to offer newer and older accounts/players with BFP, gold, boosters, cards and now cosmetics on offer as rewards. You can also check on the forum for any events that might be currently running and keep checking in the future for new ones as these will also offer rewards such as boosters, cards, BFP. 

As for asking for BFP to be added to your account, this will not happen. The Skylords Reborn team are heavily focused on keeping the game fair between all players. 
I have attached the global rules incase you havent seen them yet. 

These rules can apply in game aswell as on the forum and discord. 

https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/460-global-rules-may-apply-in-game/

If you need any further help please create a ticket in the official discord server or directly message a moderator on the forum. 

• nukie locked this topic