Suggestions

Ktaius

After a mistake of my side, so i dont was in with the last Contest, i want made my suggestions now (thank you Kapo!):

Name: Bullfinch
Tier & Orbs: T2, Fire/Shadow
Type: Unit
Power: 90

Active Abilities: Net Harpoon >Immobilize a unit for 10 seconds (Ground&Air) or disable a Sturcture for 10 seconds. Long Range Weapon.

Switch Abilities: Full Sails! >Disable Weapons, increase flight speed

Passive Abilities: Life Stealer

Idea: I love Airships. We have some good heavy big Ships but we have no small Airship with. With a low Price Version of a Ship with some interesting Abilities, we have more usable Airships. More Airships, mor fun. With this Supporter, you can scout, you can immobilise, you can flee or you can just cruise fast around.

(written with the help of google translator)

Bullfinch.png.54f5ed6720b2030d35db2261d18411e9.png

Name: Swarm Drake
Tier & Orbs: T2, Fire/Nature
Type: Unit
Power: 80

Passive Abilities: Fear the Swarm! >When this Unit is surrounded by two or more Swarm Dragons, doubled the Damage. When this Unit is surrounded by for or more Swarm Dragons, tripled the Damage.

Activatable Abilities: Transformation >normal Twillight Abilitie

Idea: A flying Unit with melee Attack. Lack of Health.. Alone useless but if it comes in a swarm, it hurts. A real Swarm!! With the Melee Attack it will getting not to strong, because they get fast down before he arrived his Prey.

(written with the help of google translator)

1103574008_SwarmDrake.png.bf0a063d1802aaea92f9684b40155a19.png

Edited by Ktaius