how to combat spellblocking from lost souls camps

kommoon

i was just playing a pve 9 lost souls game and i noticed the spell blocking of almost the whole area around encampments, because i play the bloodhorn strat my deck heavily relies on spells, how can i counter the spell blocking abilities to keep going against lost souls?

49 minutes ago, kommoon said:

i was just playing a pve 9 lost souls game and i noticed the spell blocking of almost the whole area around encampments, because i play the bloodhorn strat my deck heavily relies on spells, how can i counter the spell blocking abilities to keep going against lost souls?

you can charge through the spellblock towers instead of the usual "I hit the spawner" the the horn

Are you speaking of the silence debuff those Lost Dragons apply? Sounds a bit to me like that.

If so, the most general way to deal with it, is the yellow Incredible Mo abbility.

As you are a bandit player you can also hinder the Dragons with CC spells as Amok or Frenetic or Plague.

And Disenchant may help

Eirias likes this

• 1 month later...

well, i've been upgrading my deck since my question, and now after using frenetic assault it works like a charm, only twillight sometimes is a bit hard because of the anti spell area a particular unit has.

i've been trying to speedrun recently and got to 8th place, still looking for some new strategies