Highest possible graphics settings

Draconnor

you need to try for yourself 😞 some settings cause issues, but only for some people, and that apply to both high, and low settings. Also to achieve highest settings you would need to modify config manually, because not everything is exposed in the UI 😞
Sorry but no better advice for you 😞

well there is no complete list 😞 or even a list of what setting does what 😞 (I give up making that on first setting I chose to describe)

I can name few settings that are important to reaching "max":
in `application` section: `"dxdisable": 0` (some bit flag to ignore Direct X versions), and "maxshader": 1280 (DX11  SM5.0: 1280, DX10.1 SM 4.1: 1025, DX10 SM 4.0: 1024, DX9 SM 3.0: 768, anything else defaults to 1280)
in `display` section: "activatefpslimit": 0 (to not limit FPS when game is in foreground)

Metagross31 likes this

On 12/15/2022 at 8:29 PM, Kubik said:

well there is no complete list 😞 or even a list of what setting does what 😞 (I give up making that on first setting I chose to describe)

I can name few settings that are important to reaching "max":
in `application` section: `"dxdisable": 0` (some bit flag to ignore Direct X versions), and "maxshader": 1280 (DX11  SM5.0: 1280, DX10.1 SM 4.1: 1025, DX10 SM 4.0: 1024, DX9 SM 3.0: 768, anything else defaults to 1280)
in `display` section: "activatefpslimit": 0 (to not limit FPS when game is in foreground)

Thx - but when you reminded me about config - these did great work in term of having feel of something 😉  new 😉

"optioncameramax": 75.0,
    "optioncameramin": 25,
    "optiondistancemax": 120.0,
    "optiondistancemin": 20.5