Card Idea (Lava Golem) & couple Promo's

Kraxior

Hello fellow Skylords Community,

since this is my actual first Post in the Forum i had to think of something special.

I have seen a rPVE Monster called Lava Golem, it's basically a Grinder just in a Form of Fire, i find that Card to be really cool, maybe consider adding this as an actual playable Card ingame?

And a little Promo Idea i got there, since lots of Players have been collecting a good amount of Promos since release, these could add up to the Promos maybe? I was thinking of Cards like (Frost-Avatar, Dreadnought, Forest Elder, Overlord) i mean there are a variety of cards that can be made to Promo's. 

This was just an Idea i had.

Have a good day! 😄

DefAnske likes this

Hey there, and welcome 🙂

The lack of new promo's is not a lack of suiteable candidates or inspiration, but rather the workload to add a new promo. We need a (fitting) new artwork, and a model that is special enough to be considered a promo. Take our Promo Mana Wing for example, even though we had a Mana Wing Wallpaper art available, we still had to paint over it (because it was a normal mana wing), then had to adjust the colors of the model, and then add some visual/effects to make it feel like a proper promo. It depends a bit on the promo, but sometimes this can take nearly as much as a completely new card. Our survey showed players really like promo cards, but they like new cards more. We will still release new promo's, but this is the reason why you don't see more of them.

As for Lava Golem, this was created by our team as a rpve boss specifically, but obviously the model and artwork would allow for it to be a proper card some day. However, we only want to add new cards if they add something to the faction, and I believe there was not (yet?) found a design that is worth to include.

Do note you can expect more new cards and new promo's in the future though 🙂

Kapo and DefAnske like this