New Promo cards :)

Muskularius

1 hour ago, BoltyGER said:

What i hope for is that the promos Snapjaw and Mana Wing, will be in packs, so you got another way of unlocking them.

I think in the case of Mana Wing, my long term guess is that more achievement-related promos will appear over time – one for each pure faction.

Edited by Kapo

17 hours ago, Kapo said:

I think in the case of Mana Wing, my long term guess is that more achievement-related promos will appear over time – one for each pure faction.

ah okay, beside from having given away promo snapjaw with a code a few years back, there is no other way to get it then trade/buy it from someone i belive

8 hours ago, BoltyGER said:

ah okay, beside from having given away promo snapjaw with a code a few years back, there is no other way to get it then trade/buy it from someone i belive

That is correct 🙂 we made them tradeable after a year, but they are meant to be special. 

BoltyGER and Metagross31 like this

On 11/19/2022 at 11:44 PM, Majora said:

That is correct 🙂 we made them tradeable after a year

There are rumors that someone was nagging about it until the team made it tradabe 😉

On a more serious note: It would be wise to get it the Snappies now before the supply runs out.

9 minutes ago, BoltyGER said:

technically "Aggressor" is kinda like a Promo version of Magma Hurler

Other than looks the cards arent much alike 😛 I think this is what you were more hinting towards 😉 

Magma Hurler is a much better card in my opinion even as a T3 compared to Aggressor as a T2. 

Volin likes this

9 hours ago, Nukie said:

Other than looks the cards arent much alike 😛 I think this is what you were more hinting towards 😉 

Magma Hurler is a much better card in my opinion even as a T3 compared to Aggressor as a T2. 

It was all about the looks to be honest haha

If you guys want to be lazy, you can go the promo grinder/viridya route and use the PvE bandit steel guards to make promo commandos. No new reskin needed, and I'm assuming you guys will probably not use that skin for a new unit anyway because they are way too similar to commandos in appearance.