The Promo Hunt

DemonRJ

Hey.

Its been about 12 month since i started playing Skylords Reborn, and ive had a blast playing it everyday. One of the things that has always been a big deal for me, has been the Promo cards. but when i started out as a new player, they just seemed out of reach, because of the exspensive price tag. Looking back there is alot of things i could have done better and more efficiently. But if i could give myself some advice back then it would be this.

Consider selling Boosters.
"I know i know. everybody else is getting Promos in the chat left and right." - Its fake propaganda.
"But, but Demon, if i sell a Booster theres 99% chance of being a top dollar card in it" - Naa its a Mountain Rowdy everytime.

But lets say that the chance for a promo in a booster is around 0.5%
So thats 200 Boosters opened Pr. promo The value range for the Promos vary alot 1200 BFP up to 22000 BFP
Ive now opened 330 Boosters total, and gotten 1 Promo Viridya worth roughly 12000 BFP

So lets say i sold 50% of the boosters 165x420 = 69300 BFP 
69300 BFP thats nearly enough to buy all Promo cards below. or 40 copies of Infect.

Promoooo.png

Its commen knowledge. that Promos are stronger than the original version, because it looks cooler.

Edited by DemonRJ