Befallen's curse (red, but not purple) has A LOT of bugged interactions

Pyneappole

Title: Befallen's curse (red, but not purple) has A LOT of bugged interactions

Description: All of the following only occur on units under the influence of Befallen's curse (red) BUT not purple.

Wrathgazer cannot attack units under the influence of Befallen's curse (red).

Lost grigori (both affinities) cannot use their disintegration ability. They will try but will fail and the ability still gets used anyway (cooldown occurs, but I don't know if power gets spent because I tested in forge).

Lost banestone cannot use their ability on units under influence of Befallen's curse (red). Again, it will try and the ability gets used like Lost grigori. Dying breed doesn't seem to have any problem.

Church of negation cannot disintegrate units under influence of befallen's curse (red). However, shadow worm has no issue with its disintegration ability

Reproducibilty: Always

Mynoduesp and Eirias like this

Hi there,

When an enemy has an active Befallen's Curse effect, the Fallen Skyelf cannot use its ability on that enemy. The enemy gets immune against the ability as long as the Befallen's Curse last.

When an enemy has an active Befallen's Curse effect, the Wrathgazer will start and stop directl its attack against that enemy. The enemy gets immune against the attack as long as the Befallen's Curse last.

Oh man I am so sorry. I should have checked other topics before. Was refered from discord to this section and just typed it.

Another player list already all things up, which will not work with Befallen's Curse. This topic can be closed. 🫠

Edited by ElementG