Connection failed when trying to log in for the first time

Patche

Hi, I installed the game, and whenever I tried to log in, it just hanged up for a few seconds and returned with "Connection failed!" error.
I tried running it as admin, didn't work, I waited for a day, didn't help either.

Here's the error I'm getting in the logs, and I added the full log in attachment;

09:28:52.386 INFO 9004 proxy::networking::connect:250 connecting
09:28:52.386 INFO 9004 proxy::networking::connect:311 forge_connect
09:29:13.425 ERROR 9004 proxy::networking::connect:317 launcher connecting error 1: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (os error 10060)
09:29:13.425 INFO 9004 proxy::networking::open_ssl_wrapper:160 disconnecting
09:29:13.425 INFO 9004 proxy::networking::open_ssl_wrapper:175 disconnected

Any tips?

_log_proxy_latest.log

I changed my router firewall settings to use a default filter and it works, so it was the issue of my hardware.

So if anyone else has this issue, and have the access your network router, you can start with turning off the router firewall for a second to test if that's the case.

Alright, that's it from me then, problem solved.

Kubik likes this