Shadow card tier list (PvE)

Pure shadow decks in PvE  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How well do you think PURE shadow decks perform in PvE? (Compared to other pure decks)

• Godlike
    • Very well
    • Above Average
    • Average
    • Below average
    • Poor
    • Voidstorm
    • No comments

Our last pure faction card tier list review is here! Presenting SHADOW!!

As usual, I have my video on rating my tier list below. 

How i've rated the cards are highly based on a pure shadow environment (80-90%) with a small portion on versatility and usefulness on other mixed colored decks to provide a more holistic useability value of the cards themselves.

Of course, looking forward to the different comments and opinions of your own versions of tier list 🙂

Here is the link to create your own tier list for shadow cards! https://tiermaker.com/create/skylords-reborn-pve-shadow-tier-list-15125367

Heya, thanks for another video on that, enjoyed it very much again!

This time I'm very much closer to Kserke then to Dutchy, for almost every card I can go with Kserskes comments on it. Sometimes I would go one tier higher or lower, but we have seen this is a common thing in all of our tierlists we had, be it on cards or on decks.

Only things where I disagree on Kserske more then one tier:

- Plauge is S tier, and this is not much a question of taste, one of the strongest spells in the game
- same goes for Booster in the buildings
- Shadow Worm is not thaaat bad, he is no reason to play 4 shadow and that is super sad, but if you want to build around him it works ok-good
- Unholy Power is a D for me. Clunky to play, runs often out usually quicker as people would guess, only rarely usefull as it stacks with Unholy Hero

Keep on the good work!

Edited by Volin
KserSke, Damo, Metagross31 and 1 other like this

@KserSke

This is what we came up with in the stream

Again after the tier definition:

S - Absolute powercreeps that you can almost not pick if playing pure shadow (or sometimes mix related)
A - Obvious picks in their decks and strong first choices
B - More niche, but very good cards that are usefull in many situations

C - Alternative picks that are weaker as B+ but still viable sometimes + halfway viable Fun-tier

D - Either cards that are rarely playable or that have very, very few niche use-cases

F - just plain useless (in pve)

grafik.thumb.png.4b0034334a24f9d9407ed1936128bd4a.png

The VoD can be found here:

Edited by Volin