More variation of Ingame colors

BoltyGER

This is my last idea for today.

So far from what i seen we have Green, light green, blue and light blue. in PVP i seen White, Yellow orange and Red as additional colors, some of these are used in Campign aswell, Is there a possibility to choose any color you would like? Instead of having 4 limited colors, what if you were suddenly purple or yellow yourself, is that even psssible with this gaming system?

I also checked if anyone already made a topic about ingame color and so far none had.

8 hours ago, BoltyGER said:

This is my last idea for today.

So far from what i seen we have Green, light green, blue and light blue. in PVP i seen White, Yellow orange and Red as additional colors, some of these are used in Campign aswell, Is there a possibility to choose any color you would like? Instead of having 4 limited colors, what if you were suddenly purple or yellow yourself, is that even psssible with this gaming system?

I also checked if anyone already made a topic about ingame color and so far none had.

Those colors serve a purpose to very quickly see what is going on on the map, and use quite standard color scheme's from other RTS games. While customization is great, I don't think it would be a very good idea to start messing with the base "rules" like this. 

Kubik and Deadman like this

8 hours ago, Kubik said:

It wouldn't confuse me much, i am used to fight multiply colors, if you ever played Warcraft 3 who has 24 colors or red alert 2 with 8 colors in their disposal, people go in lobbys and select their color, of course there is a setting where you can set your own color "Blue" your allies become "Light Blue" and enemies (all of them) appear red.

in a 2v2 pvp from vids atleast i seen that 4 different colors are used, so its not like Green vs Red

and configurable, does that mean i could just change friendly colors into enemy colors or is that meant for the whole game launcher? That would be cool tbh

Edited by BoltyGER