Boom!!! - Beginnerfriendly Fire/Nature (no Twilight) rpve deck

Heya,

wanted to share a deck again that is currently a great fun for me and as it is also quite beginner friendly I think it's cool to post it here. The only really expensive card in my current setup ist Cluster Explosion (red) which can be replaced with just another dmg spell or a T2 unit for low budget.

grafik.thumb.png.3d46e19074f7de16de3c73075b696343.png

Just made this a few days, looks so far as 3 heals (plus Unity) could be a little over the top, so feel free to cut Equilibrium. The latest buffs of Inferno and Fire Sphere make this really fun to play and the alltime classic Thunderstorm and Cluster compliment this well.

Mandatory are in my eyes:
- Oink for at least a little CC (time buyer and help to get T4)
- Unity BLUE! (Fire Dragons get quite tanky with a Grimvine in a Unity)
- Regrowth and Bloodthirst
- above mentioned 4 dmg spells, feel free to add more
- Grimevine (nice, cheap all time classic, a great tank for just a few bucks)
- Shrine of War (build 2, you need constant void return to use ur spells all time)
- Inc Mo (needed if you want to utilize your Dragons against Lost Souls, use the Yellow one, else the green is always handy)

Handy but optional:
- Breeding (your partner may appreciate that)
- Revenge is more a filler but always nice to have and a good supporter
- 3rd heal

T1 :fireorb: or :natureorb:
classic Fire or Nature start
T2 :fireorb::natureorb:
Feel free to add a T2 unit of your flavor, usually both T1 colours deal perfectly fine with any T3 enemies with the help of Oink
T3 :fireorb::natureorb::fireorb:
Usually here you want to build your Shrine ASAP. If needed get some Hurlers out, together with your spells and Unity they are really a force.
T4 :fireorb::natureorb::fireorb::fireorb:
Get a Grimvine out and go ahead, it is mostly just the ground presence for your spells. Once you have plenty energy feel free to add some Dragons as they are superb boss killers. Play Bloodthirst in advance before you engage camps, if there are Windhunters or other paralyzing units Oink them for a few.

Don't hold back with your spells, if you activate your Shrine you can play them endless and let Fire and Thunder rain on your enemies!

ย 

Edited by Volin
raxer, Kapo, Metagross31 and 4 others like this