Some suggest ideas

Spizzy

1.Put more enemies in the forge, for testing some stuff and have a variuos enemies to do some stuff. Or even put a "dummy" for testing only the damage.
2.Promo Giant Wyrm. It's always used in much deck, budget or not, i think a promo its deserved for this beautiful drake.
3.Decrease the stuggering for some stuff in the forge/home, everything i click there is a little "lag", even in the original game.

4. Improve the achievements. I love achievements like win 20 random pve in three differnt difficulty that rewards you with 1-3-6 boosters, it's great and stimulate both new and old players to play. There are some achievements that i don't like, that rewards you with only 1 boosters per time or only gold, i understand that reach level 2 to 5 it's easy, but when you reach rank 10 to the others, required so much times, for each rank the time required its double, and reward the player with only 1 boosters it's not a good stuff, or when you upgrade up to 200-300 cards, or complete 200 quests, i think it's better reward the player in this way, the more you go foward and required much time than before the more the rewards will be. I love this game, and i want to still play, but i need some stuff that which makes me play, and i think the improve of this achievements it's the key.

These are some ideas, i hope you like it, and sorry for my bad english 😞

1. There are already much more enemies spawnable in the forge than there were in the original game. Also, thereare now Powerwells and orbs. If you need even more testing abilities, check out the community map "Community Smithy"

2. Creating new promos always is a lot of work, requiring art, textures, implementation and a concept of how to obtain the card. So it will always take a while to create them. But there might be more promos in the future.

3. Can you be more specific? We always try to make everything in the game as fluent as possible, but if you have some specific areas, which seem laggy, please tell us so we can take a look at it.

4. There are already new achievements announced here:

Kapo likes this

Ok, so, for the first point. I thought it might be useful and nice have almost all enemies of the game, and i even know about the Community Smithy.

For the promo I understand, it's just an idea for future.

3. I mean that, mostly when the game has been launched for so much time in the day, when I click on the forge menu, marketplace, cards, boosters, map, e-mail, everything in the home, there is a small stugger, every time I click for changing the menu.

4. I know, i read the patch note and I love it, however i mean that some achievements they need to be improved for the players. For example: for each 20 forge we rewarded with one mini-booster, and that it's ok, 20 forge isn't so much, but when we reach 80? 100? 300? The mini-booster it's not worth anymore the time you spend for forge so much cards, the same argument can also be applied for the other achievements in particular for the "increase your pve rank" that requires so much much time for only one rank once you reach superior's ranks.

even for "upagrade cards to third upgrade" "open X boosters" "complete X quests" etc. For every two-three time the achievements it's complete, increase the reward: 1 mini to 1 booster to 2 boosters to 3 to 6 or 8/10 and so on obviously always depending on the time it's required. And if you are willing to accept this suggestion, I think it's good to think about the old players that they have already complete much and much time these achievements, and rewards them with something good stuff

In addition, I wanted to add another proposal, even if will rejected i think. For players like me, that are "not good" like the others speedrunner, put the replays of the match that are in the ranking menu, for understand some stuff and improve some mechanic that alone we can't understand or even for just for curiosity.

In conclusion, im so happy for the work you guys did for the game, i like so much and I have listed some things for you that will increase even more the desire to play.

Thanks for all guys.

On 10/2/2022 at 3:30 PM, Spizzy said:

4. I know, i read the patch note and I love it, however i mean that some achievements they need to be improved for the players. For example: for each 20 forge we rewarded with one mini-booster, and that it's ok, 20 forge isn't so much, but when we reach 80? 100? 300? The mini-booster it's not worth anymore the time you spend for forge so much cards, the same argument can also be applied for the other achievements in particular for the "increase your pve rank" that requires so much much time for only one rank once you reach superior's ranks.

even for "upagrade cards to third upgrade" "open X boosters" "complete X quests" etc. For every two-three time the achievements it's complete, increase the reward: 1 mini to 1 booster to 2 boosters to 3 to 6 or 8/10 and so on obviously always depending on the time it's required. And if you are willing to accept this suggestion, I think it's good to think about the old players that they have already complete much and much time these achievements, and rewards them with something good stuff

In addition, I wanted to add another proposal, even if will rejected i think. For players like me, that are "not good" like the others speedrunner, put the replays of the match that are in the ranking menu, for understand some stuff and improve some mechanic that alone we can't understand or even for just for curiosity.

In conclusion, im so happy for the work you guys did for the game, i like so much and I have listed some things for you that will increase even more the desire to play.

Thanks for all guys.

Hey Spizzy, 

Achievements are generally split between two categories, skill-based challenges and progression trackers. Some achievements, such as "Among the Old Gods," are both simultaneously. Skill-based achievements are meant to encourage a person to play the game in a specific manner, often with restrictions or odd challenges attached, and to then reward the player for succeeding. The goal is to make the reward match the difficulty of the achievement and to expand the game's content through opt-in challenges.

Progression tracking achievements are meant to give players the ability to look back and see "woah, I opened 740 boosters since I started" while also being slowly rewarded for just playing the game however they want. These achievements are not intended to encourage you to open a bunch of boosters or Reforge a bunch of cards in an attempt to get the rewards. The rewards are minor and of ancillary importance on purpose. 

As I mentioned in the most recent patch thread, we do want to add more challenge achievements to the game and are currently working on doing so.

On 10/2/2022 at 9:30 PM, Spizzy said:

Ok, so, for the first point. I thought it might be useful and nice have almost all enemies of the game, and i even know about the Community Smithy.

Just to clarify, you are aware you can switch sides in the forge and spawn units from the market place right? In combination with the spawn enemy buttons (that you can also browse through btw), almost all units are available to you in this way. 

2 hours ago, Majora said:

Just to clarify, you are aware you can switch sides in the forge and spawn units from the market place right? In combination with the spawn enemy buttons (that you can also browse through btw), almost all units are available to you in this way. 

I think he is mostly reffering to the campaign enemies that dont have a card counterpart, like the twilight horror. I'm currently not sure if the campaign Gemeye that you can encounter in Bad Harvest has the same range as the Card because countering that one is crucial. Finding a way to maybe outrange it (or at least have the same range) without being in a match is important in my opinion, but I'm no expert player^^

With all campaign units in forge you can also check if you could mindcontrol them with certain cards like nightguard, parasite swarm and so on, not sure if all campaign units are on that community smithy map.

1 hour ago, Riviute said:

I think he is mostly reffering to the campaign enemies that dont have a card counterpart, like the twilight horror. I'm currently not sure if the campaign Gemeye that you can encounter in Bad Harvest has the same range as the Card because countering that one is crucial. Finding a way to maybe outrange it (or at least have the same range) without being in a match is important in my opinion, but I'm no expert player^^

With all campaign units in forge you can also check if you could mindcontrol them with certain cards like nightguard, parasite swarm and so on, not sure if all campaign units are on that community smithy map.

Hm fair enough, I can see the appeal in that. 

With suggestions like this (while always welcome!) you always have to take the hours into account that it would take to add this. Theoretically possible? Almost definitly. But it will come at the cost of other features and QoL changes. Since the game is run completely by volunteers, it can be tricky to get the right people working on this without delaying other features. 

I personally wouldnt hold my breath, but maybe at some point we could add the boss units to the list of spawnable units.  

Volin and Metagross31 like this

On 10/4/2022 at 2:37 PM, WindHunter said:

Hey Spizzy, 

Achievements are generally split between two categories, skill-based challenges and progression trackers. Some achievements, such as "Among the Old Gods," are both simultaneously. Skill-based achievements are meant to encourage a person to play the game in a specific manner, often with restrictions or odd challenges attached, and to then reward the player for succeeding. The goal is to make the reward match the difficulty of the achievement and to expand the game's content through opt-in challenges.

Progression tracking achievements are meant to give players the ability to look back and see "woah, I opened 740 boosters since I started" while also being slowly rewarded for just playing the game however they want. These achievements are not intended to encourage you to open a bunch of boosters or Reforge a bunch of cards in an attempt to get the rewards. The rewards are minor and of ancillary importance on purpose. 

As I mentioned in the most recent patch thread, we do want to add more challenge achievements to the game and are currently working on doing so.

Ok, i understand that, however i feel so frustated to think that i for reach for example rank 13, i spent months of playing, and rewarded with only one booster

4 hours ago, LEBOVIN said:

@Riviute Until then, you could check out the map editor section in the forum, then you could spawn the Stonekin Gemeye in a custom map. In the map editor itself you would find the ids and such:

image.png

Oh, i don't know about that. How can use the map editor?