Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
SweetPotato

Best Players

Recommended Posts

Flameworkz had a Account before his Main PvP Acc but doesnt remember the name. I had alot of Fun playing hundrets of sparrings against him, cause there he played alot of Cards and Strategys that no one else played (Towers and all kind of unused cards) . But in ranked PvP i hate when i was matched against him, cause there he Tryhard (pretty strong t1 + Pure Fire as finisher) and cost me some Games ^^. He reminds me alot at xHighTech, only that HighTech also Tryhard in Sparrings :D. 

 

The best players have superior T1 Skills (micro), thats why it doesnt matter what decks they play. Hiro, Killroy, Hightech (doesnt know his skills with other t1 than Fire), Flameworkz (Mainly his Fire T1 was strong, all other decent), Inyaa (Obesity). And all start little, i remember Flameworkz first Acc where he wasnt that strong, Killroys starting where he makes alot of stupid mistakes or Hirooo with his XikuKiju Acc where he was quite good but far away from his skills later on. 

thanks for the informations I played plenty times with him I hope he returns to the game again to play once again , one more player needs to be remember sofynn he was streaming live on twitch amazing player I saw him destroyed every top player including Hightech hirooo and the rest that man is unstoppable .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the informations I played plenty times with him I hope he returns to the game again to play once again , one more player needs to be remember sofynn he was streaming live on twitch amazing player I saw him destroyed every top player including Hightech hirooo and the rest that man is unstoppable .

Naa, he played a good f/n but he won maybe 2/8 games against me and his fire t1 was not good enough to beat "every top player".

Finally i would never say that im a top player cuz i know the good players but he can be in the top 20 of any old metas.

Edited by xHighTech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the informations I played plenty times with him I hope he returns to the game again to play once again , one more player needs to be remember sofynn he was streaming live on twitch amazing player I saw him destroyed every top player including Hightech hirooo and the rest that man is unstoppable .

That he beat most top players means not he is the best, i think from the whole top 10 nearly everyone bet everyone in any time if played sometimes against each other.

He was good but "unstoppable" is real too much^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, monDschatTen said:

Feagul won the only major tournament BF ever had against some scrub i think :D Also Beijingguy was quite good and he helped a lot to make nature t1 more viable

oh..mondschatten and solipsism are back... *old memories* wb :)

 

 

Edited by Avire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www2.esl.eu/cis/wire/download/search/?filter%5Bnode%5D=9417&filter%5Bcategory%5D=replay&filter%5Bage%5D=older12months&filter%5Border_1%5D=downloads&filter%5Bstart%5D=0

@monDschatTenAdzik, Primagen, Tony_123, Kartenauge, Apoll, Rea and more ^^ i miss those times

 

back when there was no ingame leaderboard and phenomic staff posted the top 100 in the forums: http://codequantum.com/BF/List/ 

Edited by Avire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Avire said:

http://www2.esl.eu/cis/wire/download/search/?filter%5Bnode%5D=9417&filter%5Bcategory%5D=replay&filter%5Bage%5D=older12months&filter%5Border_1%5D=downloads&filter%5Bstart%5D=0

@monDschatTenAdzik, Primagen, Tony_123, Kartenauge, Apoll, Rea and more ^^ i miss those times

 

back when there was no ingame leaderboard and phenomic staff posted the top 100 in the forums: http://codequantum.com/BF/List/ 

Cant believe u found that stuff xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really suprised dekka was mentioned as the top pure nature player. You guys seriously disrespect beijingguy as he was easily far ahead of him :P

InYaa/Obesity was the player I feared most so I guess I vote for him as best player.

However Avire and Xaj were better early on...

I guess it all depends on the time frame.

Edited by ulvfdfgtmk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.10.2017 at 1:28 PM, ulvfdfgtmk said:

I'm really suprised dekka was mentioned as the top pure nature player. You guys seriously disrespect beijingguy as he was easily far ahead of him :P

Beijingguy needs his own category. Putting him and his deck in a league with dekka is almost like comparing a lost souls player to a pure shadow player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2017 at 6:04 PM, SunWu II. said:

Beijingguy needs his own category. Putting him and his deck in a league with dekka is almost like comparing a lost souls player to a pure shadow player.

What's the deck difference, was Beijingguy deck based on root over DO/shrine of memory/energie parasyte? I know Dekka was doing both on 2 different accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aragorn said:

What's the deck difference, was Beijingguy deck based on root over DO/shrine of memory/energie parasyte? I know Dekka was doing both on 2 different accounts.

Units beijingguy had in his deck wich dekka didn't play: treespirits, werebeasts, manawing, living tower, maybe some others i forgot. But he did play energy parasites, no deep one, don't remember if he used shrine of memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SunWu II. said:

Units beijingguy had in his deck wich dekka didn't play: treespirits, werebeasts, manawing, living tower, maybe some others i forgot. But he did play energy parasites, no deep one, don't remember if he used shrine of memory.

In that case we could consider many deck as different category.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aragorn said:

In that case we could consider many deck as different category.

Yeah we can, your deck for example wouldn't really fit in a category with Maran's deck eventhough you both play stonekin. But pure fire, lost souls, fire nature (probably the 3 most prominent decks) have a standard deck wich is played by every serious player of that colour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SunWu II. said:

Yeah we can, your deck for example wouldn't really fit in a category with Maran's deck eventhough you both play stonekin. But pure fire, lost souls, fire nature (probably the 3 most prominent decks) have a standard deck wich is played by every serious player of that colour.

They are standard because no one made result with different deck yet :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk but i guess most of you guys joined the game too late to realise the real legends like feagul, avire, Sloron1 etc. 

If these guys would have kept up playing hiroo, obesity, me... hadn´t ever get into the top 20. 

They played the game on a super high level where we didnt know as much about pvp as we know now. 

Keep that in mind.

Edited by Taker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.