Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

Join our Discord !   05/04/17

We're starting to do Giveaways on our Discord, so be sure to follow it and join it
      Here's the link to access our Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA
SweetPotato

Best Players

67 posts in this topic

Flameworkz had a Account before his Main PvP Acc but doesnt remember the name. I had alot of Fun playing hundrets of sparrings against him, cause there he played alot of Cards and Strategys that no one else played (Towers and all kind of unused cards) . But in ranked PvP i hate when i was matched against him, cause there he Tryhard (pretty strong t1 + Pure Fire as finisher) and cost me some Games ^^. He reminds me alot at xHighTech, only that HighTech also Tryhard in Sparrings :D. 

The best players have superior T1 Skills (micro), thats why it doesnt matter what decks they play. Hiro, Killroy, Hightech (doesnt know his skills with other t1 than Fire), Flameworkz (Mainly his Fire T1 was strong, all other decent), Inyaa (Obesity). And all start little, i remember Flameworkz first Acc where he wasnt that strong, Killroys starting where he makes alot of stupid mistakes or Hirooo with his XikuKiju Acc where he was quite good but far away from his skills later on. 

thanks for the informations I played plenty times with him I hope he returns to the game again to play once again , one more player needs to be remember sofynn he was streaming live on twitch amazing player I saw him destroyed every top player including Hightech hirooo and the rest that man is unstoppable .

thanks for the informations I played plenty times with him I hope he returns to the game again to play once again , one more player needs to be remember sofynn he was streaming live on twitch amazing player I saw him destroyed every top player including Hightech hirooo and the rest that man is unstoppable .

Naa, he played a good f/n but he won maybe 2/8 games against me and his fire t1 was not good enough to beat "every top player".

Finally i would never say that im a top player cuz i know the good players but he can be in the top 20 of any old metas.

Edited by xHighTech

That he beat most top players means not he is the best, i think from the whole top 10 nearly everyone bet everyone in any time if played sometimes against each other.

He was good but "unstoppable" is real too much^^

Feagul won the only major tournament BF ever had against some scrub i think :D Also Beijingguy was quite good and he helped a lot to make nature t1 more viable

2 hours ago, monDschatTen said:

Feagul won the only major tournament BF ever had against some scrub i think :D Also Beijingguy was quite good and he helped a lot to make nature t1 more viable

oh..mondschatten and solipsism are back... *old memories* wb :)

Edited by Avire

15 minutes ago, Avire said:

oh..mondschatten is back aswell :)

Ye hey there! :D Discovered BFR 2 days ago and now im hooked af ^^

Edited by monDschatTen

http://www2.esl.eu/cis/wire/download/search/?filter%5Bnode%5D=9417&filter%5Bcategory%5D=replay&filter%5Bage%5D=older12months&filter%5Border_1%5D=downloads&filter%5Bstart%5D=0

@monDschatTenAdzik, Primagen, Tony_123, Kartenauge, Apoll, Rea and more ^^ i miss those times

back when there was no ingame leaderboard and phenomic staff posted the top 100 in the forums: http://codequantum.com/BF/List/ 

Edited by Avire

3 minutes ago, Avire said:

http://www2.esl.eu/cis/wire/download/search/?filter%5Bnode%5D=9417&filter%5Bcategory%5D=replay&filter%5Bage%5D=older12months&filter%5Border_1%5D=downloads&filter%5Bstart%5D=0

@monDschatTenAdzik, Primagen, Tony_123, Kartenauge, Apoll, Rea and more ^^ i miss those times

back when there was no ingame leaderboard and phenomic staff posted the top 100 in the forums: http://codequantum.com/BF/List/ 

Cant believe u found that stuff xD

Just found that post. Wasnt Solipsism the highest Ranked pure nature player? Cant remember correctly

Me de great Bio with a record of 0 wins and 145356325 loses. Bet you no one had beaten my score.