Bandit buildings and Rioter's Retreat

jzf

Is it safe to say that currently, Rioter's Retreat is not only the best Bandit Building, but also the only one worth building? Would you take Skydefender for Mo and Ocean? Would you ever use Waystation or Bandit Launcher?

Rioter's Retreat seems to clash with all the other Bandit cards in appearance, but the concept theme of a looted building is brilliant.

I know it will never be implemented, I realise there's better things to be doing with development time, but I just want to throw an idea into the fire.

Rioter's Retreat as a Spell.

Cast on an enemy Tower. It can no longer be Self Destructed by normal means (abilities still work), and if that Tower gets to 25%, it is taken over, causing nearby Bandits to cheer as if a Bandit unit has been summoned nearby. The Tower keeps the appearance of being 25% health, and gains the properties of the usual Rioter's Retreat card.

Obviously this chance would only last 10s, and only be able to be cast every 30s or something.

I would also would like to see the Waystation have an aura of glyphs hanging in the air around it representing the four sacred symbols of Triangle, Circle, Square and X, and would greatly appreciate a Bandit Launcher that actually does launch bandits and pigs that fly...

Edited by jzf
towers, obviously not all buildings

There are actually already changes planned for some of those cards:

Some buffs for Artillery and Rioter's Retreat have also already been implemented:

2 hours ago, jzf said:

and would greatly appreciate a Bandit Launcher that actually does launch bandits and pigs that fly...

🙃

The proposed/recent changes highlight the issue I'm pointing out.  You would think that Rioter's Retreat is the one and only bandit building in the game, and the other buildings, that fit much better into the bandit identity, are no where to be seen.

Footnote: Bandit Artillery became more accessible to bandit splash decks.