Unable to Login to the Client

NKBlackTemplar

Greetings.

I've seen many posts about this, but they usually just get flagged as resolved and then there is no further information, or they state it was fixed by a helpful mod. I have a forum account and have for a while. I returned to play, and the client only shows "invalid account/password. Try again in 10 seconds." when I try to login. I'm using my email and password for the forum account, and reset the password to a new one to be sure I wasn't just insane. All have the same result. Is there some linking to the client I've missed or something else?

Thanks.

On 9/18/2022 at 5:38 PM, NKBlackTemplar said:

Greetings.

I've seen many posts about this, but they usually just get flagged as resolved and then there is no further information, or they state it was fixed by a helpful mod. I have a forum account and have for a while. I returned to play, and the client only shows "invalid account/password. Try again in 10 seconds." when I try to login. I'm using my email and password for the forum account, and reset the password to a new one to be sure I wasn't just insane. All have the same result. Is there some linking to the client I've missed or something else?

Thanks.

Hey there,

When was the last time you played? 🙂