Game crashes randomly - no consistency in when it crashes

The Romeister

My game crashes almost every time I use the game. There is no consistency in when it crashes, sometimes its on the main screen, sometimes in game, sometimes when I have completed a quest. When the crash occurs it shows me the login screen, but I can't interact with any buttons, its just a frozen screen. I can open task manager, and cmd but cant see them on screen. I usually have to either use TASKKILL or logout of my pc to close BattleForge. Attached are the last log of the game and my crash data. 

crashdata.mdmp _log_proxy_latest.log _log_proxy_25.log

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED, that mean GPU was logically disconnected. Few possible reasons

• your GPU was physically disconnected
  • you have more than one GPU and some "smart" software decided to switch them
  • Your GPU driver contains some bug, that causes logical disconnect of the GPU
  • You run another software that wants exclusive access to the GPU, and windows was stupid enough to allow that

I do not know which of these issues it is, but some general advice for these points

• make sure that the GPU is properly mounted and supported. Take it out and clean both connectors.
  • Disable the "smart" software. Or if you trust it enough just tell it, that BF should always use only 1 GPU.
  • Ask you GPU manufacturer for a fixed driver.
  • Do not run more than one application that requires exclusive access to the GPU.