Interesting tidbits and statistics

Hrdina_Imperia

As I am being bored in work, I decided to lurk around the BF/SLR card wiki for a bit. Gathering up some insight, interesting statistics, and more of such, I decided to create a thread for such information. Enjoy reading these, or feel free to add your own. I will update the list with all the new additions.

• There is no Ultra-Rare Tier 1 card
  • Fire has the most Ultra-Rare cards - 16 (different affinities count as different cards). Least amount (excluding Amii) has the Stonekin and Bandit factions - only 2 each
  • Until recently, there were no T1 promo cards. The first one is SLR exclusive promo Mana Wing* *I forgot that promo Snapjaws existed. RIP thread*
  • Out of all the factions/elements, Nature and Shadow have the most promo cards, standing currently and 3 pieces each. (If we count Neutral cards as a group of it's own, it it has the most promos - 5). Other way around, Twilight, Bandits, Lost Souls and Amii factions have no promo cards
  • When the original BattleForge closed, there was only single Amii faction card - Amii Phantom
  • Most used enemy faction in PvE is Twilight (14 campaigns and can appear in rPVE), least used is Frost (never used as enemy in campaign, cannot appear in rPVE) and Amii.
  • Frost has the most playable cards - 92. Least amount has the Amii faction, currently sitting at 3 (+1 new announced recently)
  • There is only single T4 unit, that has the S-size: Rifle Cultists. Interestingly enough, there is currently no S-size T3 unit (but there are announced Twilight Slayers, which will fill this hole)
  • By Metagross: The twilight edition, each faction had exactly one Ultrarare spell, one UR building and 3 UR units, with the Units being split as one on T2, 3 and 4 respectively. Out of those, only Mountaineer and Primeval Watcher were the only splashable, i.e. non pure, units. The buildings except Mindweaver were all T3 and required 2 faction orbs and 1 neutral orb, same for all spells except Backlash.

That's it for today, folks. 

Edited by Hrdina_Imperia
SunWu and Deadman like this

Shadow also has 3 promos:
Harvester, Fallen Skyelf, Snapjaws 🙂

Another interesting fact:
In the twilight edition, each faction had exactly one Ultrarare spell, one UR building and 3 UR units, with the Units being split as one on T2, 3 and 4 respectively. Out of those, only Mountaineer and Primeval Watcher were the only splashable, i.e. non pure, units. The buildings except Mindweaver were all T3 and required 2 faction orbs and 1 neutral orb, same for all spells except Backlash.

Hofrath and Hrdina_Imperia like this