Is there any way to get some BP? Via payment or any promo code?

Jigsaw

Hey guys,

sorry I am new to this game until I played it years ago from EA. I like it so much, but it‘s really pain to get new cards, are there any tricks or something to get a good start? I played 5 maps, bought 1 booster and that’s all what I can get atm. Looks like it’s a little bit less for the playtime?

Kind Regards 

3 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Hey guys,

sorry I am new to this game until I played it years ago from EA. I like it so much, but it‘s really pain to get new cards, are there any tricks or something to get a good start? I played 5 maps, bought 1 booster and that’s all what I can get atm. Looks like it’s a little bit less for the playtime?

Kind Regards 

Hey Jigsaw, welcome back to the game 🙂

Since this is just a community project and not sponsored or endorsed by EA, we are not allowed to make any money from it whatsoever. Therefore, it is not possible to buy ingame goods with reallife money, nor wilk it ever be.

You can get bfp by playing the game, i.e. spending time in matches, completing daily quests and achievements, event rewards or trading with other players (also, just with ingame goods. Trading with irl money with other players will get you banned!). You can also buy a 100bfp cheaper booster everyday after playing for 45 minutes.

Kapo likes this

To add to what Metagross already said:

Scratch codes unlock (mini)boosters and/or gold, and can be found in the following places:

- Our monthly Community Updates always have a scratch code: https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/8243-community-updates-overview/

- CCC events, special events that reward a scratch code once enough players participate: https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/forum/66-events-and-tournaments/

- Our yearly recap video contains a scratch code:

- Special events might also reward scratch codes. Please note: while we encourage players to help each other out, please do so by pointing them towards the location of the codes, instead of the code itself. Keep an eye on the ingame news tab or our discord to stay up to date about new codes!