Bug when selecting rPvE difficulty while teammate is still in game

Metagross31

NAME: Bug when selecting rPvE difficulty while teammate is still in game
DESCRIPTION: When you are in a multiplayer rPvE game as the group leader, leave the game but stay in the group and then go to the rPvE game creation screen and set the difficulty slider to anything besides 1 (e.g. 10) while someone of your team is still ingame and then this person leaves the game and you click "Create Game" while the slider is still on 10, a lobby with difficulty 1 will be opened instead.
REPRODUCIBILITY: Happened to me twice in a row, once I was completely baffled, that we were in a diff. 1 map, second time I noticed what was going on and re-opened the lobby properly
LOG: Is attached (quite the long log though with multiple games in it)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I think this could be a rather easy fix in the client files. I can look into this, if you want.

_log_proxy_latest.log

Here are the relevant replays:

The first one was a game all but one player left, then I set the slider to 10, once the last player left I clicked the "Create Game" button and we ended up in a diff 1 game. For the last game I noticed what was going on and re-opened the lobby after seeing it was on diff 1.

2022-08-29_16-01-26_RPvEFourPlayers_diff10_s61706_{GM}Metagross31_Semp224_Chris93_Arezizt_time_0_08_30.0_v258.pmv 2022-08-29_16-03-31_RPvEFourPlayers_diff1_s25469_{GM}Metagross31_Semp224_Chris93_Arezizt_time_0_01_02.0_v258.pmv 2022-08-29_16-23-40_RPvEFourPlayers_diff10_s9000_{GM}Metagross31_Semp224_Chris93_Arezizt_time_0_19_07.0_v258.pmv