Does anyone else's game lag/freeze after clicking the upgrades tab?

Pyneappole

1 hour ago, Kubik said:

@Kapo how it can be empty for you? where did you lost all your upgrades? and there is already a bug report for that

He means that he has none shown by default, as the default sorting shows the ones that can be applied still.

21 minutes ago, Kubik said:

none shown does not mean it is empty, for some reason EA decided to do the filtering on the UI elements 😞 so they are all there, just not visible.

if we are going to be so precise about it, "the upgrade tab is empty" is technically correct.

the tab is open. nothing is visible, therefore it is empty.

grafik.png.2d96955579aebc03f5aa2655fa8095e3.png

Edited by Kapo
Volin likes this

18 hours ago, Kapo said:

if we are going to be so precise about it, "the upgrade tab is empty" is technically correct.

the tab is open. nothing is visible, therefore it is empty.

grafik.png.2d96955579aebc03f5aa2655fa8095e3.png

By same logic you can say cars do not have an engine, because it is normally not visible 😛 , I have no clue why they are all at firs position stacked on top of each other, and made invisible.

12 minutes ago, Kubik said:

By same logic you can say cars do not have an engine, because it is normally not visible 😛 , I have no clue why they are all at firs position stacked on top of each other, and made invisible.

fun times with logic and philosophy of language? as you please:

what you wrote is not true, since I open the upgrade tab and said it is empty. I didn't say: "I don't have upgrades".

the same logic, if we stay so technical, is that I would open the hood of a car, nothing was in what I assumed to be the engine compartment, and I would say "the engine compartment is empty". we would still agree that the car must have an engine. guess its a VW beetle. at no point I would think it has an invisible engine. I just stated what I see: nothing is there.

you are making a connection between "empty" and "does not exist" or "being invisible", which is not what I said.

grafik.png.75a7c7dd7b127754515dde2e154bb1d2.png

Edited by Kapo