Help me to build a competitive Aggressor/Magma Hurler deck

Hey folks,

since i have the biggest problems to go from T3 to T4 i started in the SkylordsReborn-Discord a discussion about competitive T3 units wich are able to carry you on every (or most) expert and high rpve maps. My first guess was Satanael since its a really cool looking card and i love shadow (but i hate Ashbone since they re boring af).

Someone stated out that Aggressor and Magma Hurler are very capable if massed and supported by spells. So i tried to build a deck (see below)

https://allcards.skylords.eu/cards.html?d=QmFsbFo+MTE5fDQ1MHw1MjF8NTI5fDR8NXw2MXwyMjd8MzU3fDUwMXwxMjJ8Mzk4fDQ1OHwyNzl8MzY3fDQzMXwzNjJ8Mjc3fDYwfDQ5fA==

What are you thinking about it? Can you recommend any other T3 units wich can carry a whole deck without even needed t4 units?

Playing T3 only decks is possible, but always an extra challenge.

If you say

1 hour ago, Marvvster said:

since i have the biggest problems to go from T3 to T4

you should not try T3 decks yet tbh

1 hour ago, Marvvster said:

Someone stated out that Aggressor and Magma Hurler are very capable if massed and supported by spells.

Perhaps possible, but never seen or heard of it. This is one of the weakest T3-only decks for sure.

The only quite strong deck on T3 is the Ashbone deck, but still a quite advanced thing and has some weak points on harder 9s.

Edited by Volin

Are you talking about this deck?

ballz.png.429c405cca9953105524e24b33126204.png

Solid/typical T1 Nature (I usually don't use Werebeast in rPvE but seems ok).

I have not had to use dual affinity Aggressors ever. They are rather expensive in terms of power and you should only use a couple of them for CC/control. Juice Tank is a hard no for rPvE... I would recommend Bleeding Grounds there.

Magma Hurler is pretty good.

I don't know why you want a T3 carry when you got Bloodhorn? I have only heard of Ashbone Pyro for "T3 carry" but never played and sounds like it requires a specialized deck. I would say replace Cluster Explosion with Offering and get another T4 unit (in place one of the Aggressors or Viridya) if problem is lack of charge on T4.

PS: Cluster Explosion is nice but you would be left with out T4 unit going :natureorb::frostorb::fireorb::fireorb: but there is Giant Wyrm, Gemeyes, Construct, etc without going  :natureorb::frostorb::fireorb::shadoworb: for Bloodhorn.

Edited by Lans

19 minutes ago, Lans said:

Are you talking about this deck?

ballz.png.429c405cca9953105524e24b33126204.png

Solid/typical T1 Nature (I usually don't use Werebeast in rPvE but seems ok).

I have not had to use dual affinity Aggressors ever. They are rather expensive in terms of power and you should only use a couple of them for CC/control. Juice Tank is a hard no for rPvE... I would recommend Bleeding Grounds there.

Magma Hurler is pretty good.

I don't know why you want a T3 carry when you got Bloodhorn? I have only heard of Ashbone Pyro for T3 but never played and sounds like it requires a specialized deck. I would say replace Cluster Explosion with Offering and get another T4 unit (in place one of the Aggressors or Viridya) if problem is lack of charge on T4.

Nice Rainbow deck! But consider Aggressor is not a carry for T2, it is a supporter