Daily quests for gold

THE_BIG_WET

Hi i thought about how the daily quests dont really effect me and allot of players who done collecting cards and i think if there would be an option (like theres an option between pvp/pve quests) to switch the value you get to gold (i think about 3000-5000 per quest would be fine) there would be more incentive for me and the players who just need to finish upgrading there cards or just having fun with reforges to hunt the daily quests.

On 8/7/2022 at 11:55 AM, THE_BIG_WET said:

Hi i thought about how the daily quests dont really effect me and allot of players who done collecting cards and i think if there would be an option (like theres an option between pvp/pve quests) to switch the value you get to gold (i think about 3000-5000 per quest would be fine) there would be more incentive for me and the players who just need to finish upgrading there cards or just having fun with reforges to hunt the daily quests.

Daily quests for gold sounds like something I would definitely would like to see in the game myself, however, the same issue will be covered with gold rework and since there is a planned feature to cover the same functionality I am afraid we will not see daily quests for gold anytime soon.

14 hours ago, Dallarian said:

Daily quests for gold sounds like something I would definitely would like to see in the game myself, however, the same issue will be covered with gold rework and since there is a planned feature to cover the same functionality I am afraid we will not see daily quests for gold anytime soon.

Want to see that because now I play whole days and I still don't have enough gold to upgrade cards. If I would play casually I would just quit for that reason.

I dont see the reason for that. I have upgraded all cards: 95% with gold, rest - got upgrades from maps (yes I have all cards in game).
Now I have almost 2 million gold and growing, which is useless.

I would suggest to bring back trade'able gold as it was in original BF.

I think that would solve the problem, as many people would play more to grind the gold for profit and others would gladly buy/trade it.

That "might" trigger small changes in game economics as well.