Make market alive. Change daily bonus and more.

Katori

It's so hard to get some good cards. I have 3 idea.
1. Maybe change daily 100bfp discount for 1+1 booster. You buy one booster and u get second for free. Effect: More cards on market, game gains new live.

2. Weekend event, each day on weekend u can get one free booster when u do all daily quest. Two Free boosters for weekend event give 8 in mounth. More cards in market = healthy normal prices.

3. More daily quest. Now we have 2, maybe change it for 3 or 4?

My inglish is not perfect so i hope u understend me . I love the game and i love what u doing, its so great job. The game have seccond live, but market in game is nearly dead. We need more players to fill the market, or make more event, or some change. What u think?

Example Infect 3700bfp, Avatar of frost 2100bfp, Mounteiner 1250bfp, Harvester 2000bfp, Firedancer 1900bfp, Spitfire 2800bfp. And much more. 

I dont want all card for free but i want more possibility to obtain them. For new players will be good if we have more cards in market.

Noticeable that all the cards you mention are Ultra Rare cards.

One of the initial goals of Reforging was to deflate the prices for sought after URs. While the system succeeded in addressing most of the issues it was supposed to, unfortunately it failed to lower the top end prices (excluding promos) permanently. Which is a problem that we are having our eyes on.