Community Update #26 - August 2022

Majora

1 hour ago, General_Thugdil said:

Have you thought about making the orb spawn from hybrid T1 dependant on affinity? It's not ideal, since you'd still have to grab a specific affinity for your deck but better than nothing...

Yes, we have. It's not possible with the current level of access to the code.

Twilight Slayers seem really weak for PVE for at t3.

It has the statline and abilities (and disadvantages) of a strongish ultra rare t2 pve card.

The Fire Affinity seems heavily designed to Shred Avatar of Frost and Stonekin XL like Deepfang.

Without that affinity, this card is like a strong t2 card.

>> PVE

++++ Fire Affinity slaughters Avatar, Stonekin XL

++high dmg

+low cost per charge

-*small size, so the 6 Pop per unit screws people over trying to mass in pve

--* Cheap 75 power cost made not great or practical by above pop cap problems.

---*negative close range passive ability causes further problems.

-*It has no multishot, or anything while only having an XL dmg bonus.

Not a great size dmg bonus at T3 for a unit size known to fly now. (Frost mage rdy!)

-*small size, so pathing and knockback will again be awful. They fly now?

They fly now.

Two slayers = 150 power

pop cap = 12

2,280k xl dmg

1,140k Xl dmg at close range trolled

Red affinity +50% dmg vs Elementals, aka all Stonekin.

Purp affinity +50% kills bandits i guess?

Swamp Drake = 120 ish

pop cap = 5

1,700k xl dmg.

Magma hurler= 100

popcap= 5

1,700k L dmg

Dallarian and Draconnor like this

On 8/12/2022 at 11:17 AM, chickennoodler said:

Twilight Slayers seem really weak for PVE for at t3.

(...)

this totally shares my concerns.

Btw - about T1 hybrid unit - there is really simply sollution.... maybe a little bit bruteforce but lest say T1 twilight bug... sama unit, two affinities - one red orb, other green org... two cards, same unit - both for T1 nature and fire decks. Only con is that it need twice the upgrades... but hey... 😉

Dallarian likes this

8 hours ago, Draconnor said:

this totally shares my concerns.

Btw - about T1 hybrid unit - there is really simply sollution.... maybe a little bit bruteforce but lest say T1 twilight bug... sama unit, two affinities - one red orb, other green org... two cards, same unit - both for T1 nature and fire decks. Only con is that it need twice the upgrades... but hey... 😉

I wouldn't mind if the unit lost that damage penalty, maybe with U2 or U3? Pwetty please? 

Also, I like that idea. All hands aboard fore T1 fusion cards O:)

Thanks for regular updates and ongoing work you guys are putting into the project

One comment for Slayer's affinities. They are kinda opaque for casual players. The "types" of units (elemental, human, etc) is very weakly communicated mechanic and I don't think that majority of people knows them.  I think some time ago it was mentioned that this is going to be overhauled (together with male/female) - I think it would be good to avoid adding new traits regarding types until this is done/fixed.

Kapo likes this

Hey guys! Sorry for asking here but im not in to forum, idk where to ask, whitch place is best for my question.. In one patch our skylords make a shortcuts to the  equipment. You are able to find cards whitch have a 3< copy's. That help a lot with reforging but i cannot find this patch and honnestly i never learn any of this shorts. Can someone link me this patch? Greetings!

• Majora changed the title to Community Update #26 - Augushttps://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/9202-community-update-26-august-2022/t 2022
  • Majora changed the title to Community Update #26 - August 2022
  • Majora unpinned and unfeatured this topic