Patch #400034 - 16 July 2022

Majora

Patch #400034

This patch contains some Quality of Life changes, alongside updates to our free PvP decks. 

Community Splitter.png

General Changes

• Added a new map script function SetUiVisibility. You can use it to hide the UI by typing SetUiVisibility { InterfaceState = false } and unhide it using SetUiVisibility { InterfaceState = true }. It works analogously to the CTRL + U hotkey.
  • Newly recorded replays will now display a "Desync" warning, if the gameplay differs from what occurred in the actual match.
  • Added a cooldown icon indicator for the wall gate toggle ability.
  • Updated the free PvP decks to match the new meta. An overview of these changes can be found on the Wiki.   

General Fixes

• Disabled all UI effects while the forge is paused. This caused bugged out visual effects before.
  • Fixed a game crash when trying to log in with the wrong password or email.
  • UTF-8 compatible Russian community map names are no longer automatically displayed with a an error message in the downloadable community map section. To achieve compatible map names and descriptions in Russian, please edit the description.xml file directly.
  • Added trailing period for generic cooldown error message.
  • Removed trailing period for toggle gate ability.

Non-Player Card Entity Changes

shaman.png Bandit Master Healer (Introduction) (Card Id: 235)
 Aligned displayed name in non-English descriptions to match the English one.

altar.png NEW: Fire Altar (Collision enabled) (Card/Building Id: 3721)
Added a new version for the "Fire Altar" quest building for use with the map-editor. This version has collision enabled, meaning it will be able to be attacked by melee units.

Metagross31, EcHo24, Damo and 4 others like this

• Majora pinned and featured this topic

Is the game available to play right now ? I'm pressing play after the updates and the loading circle comes in , then nothing happens - the game wont open and when i press on the game icon again - it says tha game is already running lol...

Edited by 4esan4o95

50 minutes ago, 4esan4o95 said:

Is the game available to play right now ? I'm pressing play after the updates and the loading circle comes in , then nothing happens - the game wont open and when i press on the game icon again - it says tha game is already running lol...

Same problem. I already uninstal game to kinda repair it but still i got this problem. Interesting is that my housemate do not have this problem. Maybe is about idk synchro or wha

Anyway game seems broken for now

BoxIngJester likes this

2 minutes ago, RNG Golvigstein said:

Same problem. I already uninstal game to kinda repair it but still i got this problem. Interesting is that my housemate do not have this problem. Maybe is about idk synchro or wha

I dont wanna re-installl it , after you say its the same .. hopefuly soon we can play too ..

27 minutes ago, RNG Golvigstein said:

Ok thats fucked up - i re-intsalled the game and like you - the same problem...

Short Question:

In the PMV files are now new entries which I haven’t seen before
The “type” is 4045, they appear every 3 sec and have a Size of 67 bytes:
4bytes for the 4045
3bytes for 60, 0, 2 (at least for my tests with the current version)
60bytes with no idea what this could be xD

Is this for the new Desync feature?

On 7/16/2022 at 12:12 PM, Majora said:

Newly recorded replays will now display a "Desync" warning, if the gameplay differs from what occurred in the actual match.

Hotfix - 20 July 2022

image.png

• Fixed DoT abilities dealing unintended piercing damage. This caused Mutating Frenzy's Death Wish to ignore damage reductions.
  • Fixed newly introduced network performance issues for Windows 7 users.
Metagross31 likes this

• 2 weeks later...

Adjustment to Reforging - 31 July 2022

image.png

• Reforging Costs: The gold cost to Reforge into the following rarities was changed:
    Common = 125 gold --> 50 gold
    Uncommon = 300 gold --> 150 gold
    Rare = 750 gold --> 400 gold
    Ultra-rare = 1500 gold --> 800 gold

• Reforging Rates: We have made it easier to produce an Ultra-rare card when Reforging. For example, 4 identical Rare cards will now guarantee an Ultra-rare card.

For more information, please refer to the Community Update.

LEBOVIN, Metagross31 and Kapo like this

• Majora unfeatured and unpinned this topic