Twilight Evil Eye reflection true damage

Volin

Hey,

don't want to spam threads today, but I have another issue for discussion: Is it intended from balancing view that Twilight Evil Eyes reflection is true dmg (pierces shields, hope I got the correct term here) - I think that is harsh!

I've seen many veteran players stumbling over his reflect alone as it can deal insane damage, but today for the first time I recognized that his reflect pierces shields as I played a pure Frost game with a friend.

Just wanted to open a discussion on that. Perhaps many even don't know this as I could imagine. And if we would have a consens on this I think the change would be easy to implement, at least I could imagine that. Don't hang me if not, then just let's bury this topic as it is nothing big.

grafik.png.ebb6a1b297a7b20655bbd69189acb804.png

Metagross31 and Dallarian like this

41 minutes ago, LEBOVIN said:

as far as I know all reflection dmg effects are true dmg by default.

Possible, I have no clue tho 😞

Live Weawing and Revenge are probably something different, as they say "transfer" and not "reflect"? If not, those two don't have true dmg

Well they both say right afterwards :

This damage cannot be warded off with the help of damage reducing abilities because it is able to circumvent every buff or protective shield

Which is exactly what u described with the piercing shields. 😕

3 hours ago, Volin said:

Possible, I have no clue tho 😞

Live Weawing and Revenge are probably something different, as they say "transfer" and not "reflect"? If not, those two don't have true dmg

Life Weaving is true damage. 

What I find confusing about the reflected damage of the Evil Eye is its ability to damage units, who are currently getting dissolved. This is not the case with other damage reflects like Life Weaving or Wrathgazer.